Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,517 members, 7,923,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Loving Is Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Loving Is Your Mother? (1240 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Now guys here I come again,kindly tell us how loving and supportive ur mother is or was....as for me she was the best mother I ever had.if am to come back to this unserious world am gonna pick my mum over n over again.even though she doesn't understand how to speak Yoruba.I love her die.guys open mic.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2014
My mum is simply da best.

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2014
Lizzylobito: My mum is simply da best.
tell us,how is she the best
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 1:49am On Aug 14, 2014
you r free to tell us wot ur mum went thru to mke u proud.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2014
dstnd: tell us,how is she the best
My mum is so understanding n supportive, b4 I say a word, mum understands my mood swings, She can go hungry 2 see me eat, she can sacrifice her all 4 me. I treasure my mum.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 2:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Lizzylobito: My mum is so understanding n supportive, b4 I say a word, mum understands my mood swings, She can go hungry 2 see me eat, she can sacrifice her all 4 me. I treasure my mum.
......wow.....most gals I know don't flow with dia mum

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 14, 2014
dstnd: ......wow.....most gals I know don't flow with dia mum
We get on each others nerves atimes, but i still find her so loving n understanding.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 2:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Lizzylobito: We get on each others nerves atimes, but i still find her so loving n understanding.
........weldone .....send me ur number prettygal.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mummy says no phone till am 18. :DMummy says no phone till am 18.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by KanwuliaJara: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Super loving! kiss

With conditions. . . . . . . cheesy
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara: Super loving! kiss

With conditions. . . . . . . cheesy
....lolzzz I pity u
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Edykul(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Sparkle in her eyes wen she sees me,Pride in her voice wen she hears me speak.Her sacrifice is incomparable,her patience is limitless.Her place is my heart is irreplaceable.She is d Barometer I measure all women.........I LOVE MY MUM.

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by eigmaticme: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
So caring sometimes i have to remind her i am not a child. Its not the things she says but what she does. I love that woman to the moon and back and wish she will live forever
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
She prefers my yonger sis more, but she is still a mother to me. And money cant buy it.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by KanwuliaJara: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
dstnd: ....lolzzz I pity u

No nia my mama if she nor get money for her purse o! cheesy
HER EYES GO DEY REDDDDD LIKE BABBOON NYANSH OOOOOOOH! shocked

If she get money. . . PLENTY HONEY GO DEY FLOW O! cheesy
If she broke heeeehn? EBOLA MONKEY GO BETA PASS YOU! cry
You berrrrrrrrrrrrrra gerrrrrrrout of town. . . far, far away from her! kiss

*whistles. . . . . phew phewwwwwwwwwwwwww*

2 Likes

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dstnd: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

No nia my mama if she nor get money for her purse o! cheesy
HER EYES GO DEY REDDDDD LIKE BABBOON NYANSH OOOOOOOH! shocked

If she get money. . . PLENTY HONEY GO DEY FLOW O! cheesy
If she broke heeeehn? EBOLA MONKEY GO BETA PASS YOU! cry
You berrrrrrrrrrrrrra gerrrrrrrout of town. . . far, far away from her! kiss

*whistles. . . . . phew phewwwwwwwwwwwwww*
lolzzz weldone
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
she is awesome, my best friend. she makes us feel free to discuss anytging and everything. she knows how to make u do what she wants. she is so loving and makes us feel lucky whenever am in a gathering and people are discussing about their mums. she is simply the best. she knows what is wrong with me without opening my mouth. ohGod bless her for me and make me a source of joy to her always
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by enohorglo(f): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
My mom is mega-loving, she is my mother and father, she, who with a walking stick and a broken leg, dragged herself to ensure I got registered in school with my mate, when people, including my dad suggested I wait till the following year. My mom, who though sick still went to the market to trade to ensure her children don't go bed hungry. I call her WURAMI. Each time I think of her, am always full of smile because, I know she is someone I can always fall back on. She made me who and what I am today. Encouraged all her children to reach for the star. Mummy glo, u are the best.

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by MARKone(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
10/10
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Her love is priceless,my one,and only best thing to happen to me. Saying she's awesome is an understatement..Mum,I love you.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
My mum is the best in this planet, took care of all of our needs against all odd since i was 8 dad died. Now am 28 working after graduation 6 yrs ago. All thanks to God for giving me my mum.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2014
My mum can sacrifice her all for her children. I love her very much.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by dytbabe: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
I can't find anyth to describe her
My pillar, my Idol, my god
Lost count mehn
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Very loving
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
I would never have wished for a better mother. smiley
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
wish I could say something but I can't coz both parents died when I was very young..... never had anyone to have a mother relationship with.....my aunt who is like my Mum acts like........anyways I pray I get the grace of God to be the best to my kids.
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Whobedatte(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
enohorglo:
My mom is mega-loving, she is my mother and father, she, who with a walking stick and a broken leg, dragged herself to ensure I got registered in school with my mate, when people, including my dad suggested I wait till the following year. My mom, who though sick still went to the market to trade to ensure her children don't go bed hungry. I call her WURAMI. Each time I think of her, am always full of smile because, I know she is someone I can always fall back on. She made me who and what I am today. Encouraged all her children to reach for the star. Mummy glo, u are the best.
LOVELY!!! Iya rere
Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Oppypoppy: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2015
My mom, hmmmmmm not the best mom though just dat she my mom dats all. I will choose my dad over and over again.

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by ambient: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
my mum no send you oooo ...you better hustlefor urself ooo or u face your papa oooo my papa no even send you self.

1 Like

Re: How Loving Is Your Mother? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
my mum is my first love.

I don't love her,I cherish her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Scream Surprised Us / Most Punctual Nairalander / Outrage In Zaria As 8 Year Old Primary 4 Child Is Married Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.