Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,005 members, 7,949,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? (203967 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed. / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by temzybabe(f): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: m serz...thanks.. I love urs too
heyyyyyyy.. lol.. you stay in abk?.. me toooo.. around Adigbe. what abt you?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nobleval: I did...and I also googled it. It seems people mistake it for caro light! My pix are below. The first was taken 4yrs ago while the second was taken yesterday. Not much differerence you see. Except that my complexion has lightened.

hmmm...

its okk for you.... cool pix smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by temzybabe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
marieolae: E45...the best cream in the world. Makes your skin soft and smooth wink
I hate the way it smells.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by marieolae(f): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
temzybabe: I hate the way it smells.
it doesn't really have a smell.. But its very good, very active
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by hzamani(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
ladymichael:
After long term use ,yes .But not harshly .It does darken also.so let's hope it fits you.

okay... is there any diff bet cocoa butter ND cocoa butter (zenon )
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ROCKJ1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vaseline..( blue seal) that's what I use.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by adekayo1234(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ori cream for life ....
Can't remember the English name. I think its called sheabutter. All other creams are counterfeit
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by ladymichael: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
hzamani:

okay... is there any diff bet cocoa butter ND cocoa butter g(zenon )
Cocoa butter is cocoa butter but the fewer ingredients added the better.thats why Palmers (jar) is still a best seller due to the few ingredients.
If you could lay your hands on natural unadulterated cocoa butter,that will be the bomb.
You know a powerful combination,unadulterated she a butter + cocoa butter .Note that these works best with black soap.if you wish to have best results using natural stuffs then make sure the other regimes are natural also.if you can't then go for mild soaps like dove.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
CaroWhite mixed with Hyprogel n Skineal
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Meridian(f): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=hzamani]

don't understand...
is <<creme, BSC ,
carotone>> 3 diff creams?? [/quote

Its simply Carotone B.S.C. BSC is black, spot, corrector. Its in a 30ml container
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Scofieldella(f): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?
CARO WHITE BLEACHES.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by goksongold(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Camphor cream
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by kadman(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
temzybabe: heyyyyyyy.. lol.. you stay in abk?.. me toooo.. around Adigbe. what abt you?
Hmmmm.close to adigbe
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by temzybabe(f): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Hmmmm.close to adigbe
alright
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: na carowhite I dey use na n my skin color Neva change

Your skin too strong ni.

Oti dudu ju
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
temzybabe: alright
pm ur num
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Your skin too strong ni.

Oti dudu ju
f I dash u slap...body go dey gist u
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by temzybabe(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: pm ur num
chekd for ur email but theres nothing of such there. or u meant I shud post my number on dis public forum?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by zeepatoprick(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
ladymichael:
Watch it.you might look good now but in future,you won't find it funny.why epiderm?are you aware it contains harsh ingredients?Please stop it immediately!
There are safer alternatives .jergens anti ageing is a good lotion,though.

I'm aware of that... But I stated dat as a corrective measure.. Prolonged use is highly inadvisable.. So I gat dis, am good...
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by yinkuscious(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hemmysheg: Lettus know the name of the cream you use and if it bleaches or not..
Mine is Caro-White..It does'nt bleach.
Ur's?
wu tell u say Caro no dey bleach?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
temzybabe: chekd for ur email but theres nothing of such there. or u meant I shud post my number on dis public forum?
nope...I'll pm u den
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: f I dash u slap...body go dey gist u

Try it.

I want to know how it feels
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by yinkuscious(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
jayseehe: I use strictly toning cream
why now, shey na by force to be like oyinbo ni ?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by yinkuscious(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Afam4eva: Nivea fair - The thing is not really working the way i would want.
its not working.... Dat means its a bleaching cream. Hmm
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by zeepatoprick(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
7COLOURS: CREAM: Im using Palmers cocoa butter + Bio oil + Original honey + Shea butter (Orii)

SOAP: Palmers

On top one body?... U go soon turn albino be dat..
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Try it.

I want to know how it feels
goan read ur book
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: goan read ur book

Xtar!!! shocked angry sad
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by temzybabe(f): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: nope...I'll pm u den
okay ma
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Xtar!!! shocked angry sad
tongue
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by CharliParker: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mine Caro white
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
lynpetra: ELisabeth "Elizabeth" Arden-Visible difference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale / DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.