Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,926 members, 7,890,055 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? (913 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by crunchyg: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2014
I was in a bus travelling to lagos and we entered a filling station and I saw where they wrote SWITCH OFF MOBILE PHONES and I ask, how many people really switch off their phone when they are in the filling station
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by NoQualms1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Switch off ke? Who has time for that?

1 Like

Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by computerboy: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
I use to ignore till it killed one guy in my hood who was refueling his generator with Nokia torch phone.

Now I don't just leave my phone at home, I still scold people with their phones or wait after they've purchased
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by Vicjay1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
I don't. But I know its not good.
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Yeap, i off my phone 24hrs to ovoid debtors disturbances
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even the station attendants don't switch off their phones anymore.

Nigerians-breaking rules since.....

1 Like

Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by Whizpeter(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tah!!! Na for filling station wey better 3G service dey sef... Download Speed na die...
I switch off my phone when I leave the house and switch it on when I get to the filling station!
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by Impulse80(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
For what? Na them buy phone give me?

1 Like

Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by drizzy009: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
crunchyg: I was in a bus travelling to lagos and we entered a filling station and I saw where they wrote SWITCH OFF MOBILE PHONES and I ask, how many people really switch off their phone when they are in the filling station
just put it to airplane mode
crunchyg: I was in a bus travelling to lagos and we entered a filling station and I saw where they wrote SWITCH OFF MOBILE PHONES and I ask, how many people really switch off their phone when they are in the filling station
just put it to airplane mode

1 Like

Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by samnificent(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dats like saying "Brush Before nd after every meal" grin
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by Buchukwu: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nobody has time for that, btw what's the essence of switching phone off?
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by gogodaye(m): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2014
computerboy: I use to ignore till it killed one guy in my hood who was refueling his generator with Nokia torch phone.

Now I don't just leave my phone at home, I still scold people with their phones or wait after they've purchased
So true...met a folk who survived a similar accident with severe burns that resulted in extreme hearing loss. Filling stations should be mandated to install jamming devices to dissuade folks from using their phones whilst within such precints.
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by seunlayi(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2014
... while the attendant is busy making calls, he can't expect me to switch off mine

Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by crunchyg: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2014
NoQualms1: Switch off ke? Who has time for that?

You are risking your life
Re: Do You Obey And Switch Off Your Phone When You Are In The Filling Station? by NoQualms1(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
crunchyg:

You are risking your life

Hear, hear... Do you? How many people actually do?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Spiderman 2 Android Game Only Available On Play Store?? / Samsung Vs Google: A New War In Mobile? / Tecno D9 Manual Gprs Settings Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.