Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. (2464 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by femosentences: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am an undergraduate of University of Lagos(Unilag) and willing to study in New Zealand or work there,i just need someone to give full information on how i can get visa to New Zealand,because am not sure the embassy is in Nigeria,and also i want to know maybe they have a consulate here in Nigeria and will they be able to do the Visa there?because someone said he will do it for me and am scared of this 419 and i don't wanna be a victim.

Looking forward please.
Re: Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Take your thread to nairaland travels section
Re: Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by demo79: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2014
New Zealand is a good place to live but too far....Most Nigerians do not want to travel far...There is no Embassy of New Zealand in Nigeria...You can only apply via New Zealand Embassy in South Africa....To apply for their student visa ...u will need to pay a deposit to your intending school of study before they can issue u the Visa or u can apply for their Visitor visa which is 12months multiple visa and change to student visa on your arrival.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by femosentences: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
@demo79,pls where will i apply for the visiting visa,and the they do interview like the other countries?and also can i do it myself or I should go through an agent concerning the New Zealand visa?
Re: Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by Youngk(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
pls am also interested and I want to ask if I get to newzealand on visiting visa what are my chances of getting a job their once I get their?
Re: Please I Need Travelling Advice To New Zealand. by Mighty4life: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please how can one lodge a Newzealand visiting visa from Nigeria ? Do they have application centres in Nigeria , then how long does it take to process the visa .

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Amazing Hotels In Lagos Below 20k Per Night / Lagos To Accra By Air. . . Please Advise! / Swedish Visa (sweden)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.