Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,804 members, 7,898,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. (1309 Views)

Ladies: How Would You React To A Partner That Says No Sex? / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nessa12(f): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mine is walking on the beach.. Hand in hand
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nessa12: Mine is walking on the beach.. Hand in hand
'em no dey even gree work with me hand-in-hand 4 road.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by LBlessing(f): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nessa12: Mine is walking on the beach.. Hand in hand
That has not 'been' possible.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Lordabas: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
i wantu do her in the bømbom embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nessa12(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: 'em no dey even gree work with me hand-in-hand 4 road.
Sorry to say but u're dating the wrong girl
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nessa12(f): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: 'em no dey even gree work with me hand-in-hand 4 road.
Sorry to say, but u're dating the wrong girl
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nessa12: Sorry to say, but u're dating the wrong girl
lmao, you are soon gonna tell me that I have the wrong cousins and lady friends.

'em don't wana hold my hand bkoz my height makes 'em look so short.grin

you grab?:-d

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vacation to Ibiza or Mauritius... #Been not #Being
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Vacation to Ibiza or Mauritius... #Been not #Being

Hmmm!!!....You want to go party abi?.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!!....You want to go party abi?.
Nah!!! Tis not party na... Tis a nice place for honeymoon too... Very lively place where ur love life gonna be like the fairy tales ish
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Nah!!! Tis not party na... Tis a nice place for honeymoon too... Very lively place where ur love life gonna be like the fairy tales ish

Its like San Tropez

Try bora bora, bali, or figi island instead.....Haven.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Its like San Tropez

Try bora bora, bali, or figi island instead.....Haven.
Saw bora bora on TV one day, tis very beautiful... Will include that to my wish list grin

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Saw bora bora on TV one day, tis very beautiful... Will include that to my wish list grin

Gosh!!....That definitely is on my list of places to go on a vacay.
Bali is actually more situated for female trip....I'll replace that with Honolulu.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin. I ve always want to give him headie.

But, he wont allow it...., he is a pastor.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Gosh!!....That definitely is on my list of places to go on a vacay.
Bali is actually more situated for female trip....I'll replace that with Honolulu.
Maybe we shld go together..or Wat do u think? wink
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
missbronze: grin. I ve always want to give him headie.

He's a pastor and he's missing the heavenly feeling here on earth... The bro fing up gan...
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Maybe we shld go together..or Wat do u think? wink

With your GF, and hopefully my future bf?..Hek yeah
Thinking in two/ three years time.....I plan on going on vacay in Cancun first...Probably next Dec.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Thinking in two/ three years time.....I plan on gpig on vacay in Cancun first...Probably next Dec.
Oh really!!! So u saying tis two/three years tym wen u will be going with me rt? We cld go to cancun too, next dec., u mean next year rt? We can bth cheat on our partners too wink
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by zubby29(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
lol.i like u.u are very frank.cute dp though
missbronze: grin. I ve always want to give him headie.

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Oh really!!! So u saying tis two/three years tym wen u will be going with me rt? We cld go to cancun too, next dec., u mean next year rt? We can bth cheat on our partners too wink

"Cheat on our partners"?

# serious side eye#...Hmm!.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kissing him in public tongue
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

"Cheat on our partners"?

# serious side eye#...Hmm!.
Loool....

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Loool....

SMH
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

SMH
grin grin grin grin

U just wanna be giving ur self headache... The last u did that, u rem wat happened shey?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: U just wanna be giving ur self headache... The last u did that, u rem wat happened shey?

Hahaha...It was from the back and forth conversation I had with some guy,I 'm not gonna mention....Trying to avoid beginning a round two.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha...It was from the back and forth conversation I had with some guy,I 'm not gonna mention....Trying to avoid beginning a round two.
Oh ok... grin scared of round 2

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by prakash1997: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
polymathic: Oh ok... grin scared of round 2

I can't go through that again. angry angry
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
zubby29: lol.i like u.u are very frank.cute dp though
Thanks.
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

Waiting for round two.undecided
Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
glitest:

I can't go through that again. angry angry
Good for u then...

1 Like

Re: What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible.. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Body partying with him tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! / How To Escape The Friend Zone / Will I Be Wrong To Say Most Girls Had Their First Kiss With A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.