Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,044 members, 7,928,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:38 AM

Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo (2356 Views)

Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient / Pamela Anderson Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Been Cured Of Hepatitis C / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by berrylyn26: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
It is not always bad news. I thought I should share this so we know there is chances of survival and there are people who survived the virus.
22 months old Isata from Sierra Leone is the youngest patient to recover from Ebola virus – this implies that there are high chances of surviving the virus.

see more here; http:///meet-the-youngest-patient-to-be-cured-of-ebola-photo/

Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by IamforGod: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks for this great news on ebola after so much scare.
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
na only go meet am ooo
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by Dubby6(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Eeya d gal for don hear nwii for ebola hand
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by axortedbabe(f): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
even dis woman sef still dey fear to touch her..
tnk God for her..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by OCTAVO: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ok na.
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by davidflipcy(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thank God for her life
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by herraphatfunsho: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
thank Allah 4 her life
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by sexyjennik(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sierra leone doctors r rili doin a great job cos i fink dis is d 3rd case i av read abt of Dose who survived dis dreaded Ebola virus in sierria leone.am wondering y i avnt hrd abt any survivor 4rm liberia
Re: Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo by egopersonified(f): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cured with what drug?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Lola Savage Speak Out, Says She Is Not Trying To Be Like Tiwa Savage / "Any Man Who Is Scared Of My Success Is A Boy"- Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.