Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Urgent Requests To Purchase. Help! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Requests To Purchase. Help! (722 Views)

Urgent Recent/pending Property Requests To Let & For Sale - 23th September 2013 / Urgent Requests! / Top Urgent Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Requests To Purchase. Help! by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
We urgently need the following properties to buy:

1. A commercial property in either Old V.I( Must not touch the Adetokunbo Ademola axis or V.I annex) or Old Ikoyi. We will prefer either vacant possession or one which the tenancy will soon expire. Also note that due to strict Town Planning rules introduced by the Fashola administration, we will only go for a Block of flats that is in a commercial area so we can be sure of getting the necessary approvals to convert it to commercial use.

Budget 1.5billion or more.

2. An acre of land or landed property between Anthony and Maryland along Ikorodu Road.
Property must have good title.

3. 3Bedroom flat in Ikeja like Opebi, Allen, Toyin, Adeniyi Jones or Ogudu GRA or Ikeja GRA
to purchase

4. A plot of land , not less than 800m in Lekki Phase 1 preferably Off Admiralty or on any good street. Budget is 80m

5. Bare land or demolishable structure on 2plots of land in either Onipan or Palmgroove.

If you have any of the above, and it must be a firm grip, pls call me on 08033472004 or email at aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Requests To Purchase. Help! by afbom: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2008
I have them at hand now with all necessary documents, so if you still need it please call me on my numbers, 08055349454 or 07027748940, 08020575601, hope to hear from you soon

(1) (Reply)

House For Sales And Land / Various Landed Properties For Sale, Lettings And Lease / Miniflat To Let At Idirolko Maryland For 150,000 P.a Anum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.