Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,677 members, 7,930,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (29598 Views)

Orji Kalu Threatens To Sue Fashola Over Forced Relocation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by tosindelaw(f): 4:05am On Aug 15, 2014
luvinhubby: Making unsubstantiated and wild allegations in the name of politics is both ethically and morally wrong.
The reason why i strongly believe APC will perform poorly in 2015 elections is that they do not address issues, neither do they proffer alternatives solutions to Nigerians, rather they are only bent on attacking President Goodluck personally and it will backfire eventually.
.That is exactly my thought.When the won election they refuse to keep quiet and commend Inec.Tired of APC and the E PDP

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by walozanga(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2014
alentyno: Smh...... These guys are really lucky that someone as soft as GEJ is on that seat.
Imagine fashola bashing OBJ or Buhari like this, him for know how far na. If you think am lying ask atiku why he has been failing to win ordinary primaries for the past 7 yrs
fashola is a big fool for saying that he should beta be concerned wit ebola that entered nigeria through his state

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Freest(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Kpimp: Some people dem talk say mk dem no abuse gej.mk una answer dis questions.
1.Wetin happen to fuel subsidy money wey dem won use for infastructural development.fuel price wey dem promise say e go reduce after some month ko.
2.Y dem neva rescue chibok girls
3.Doctors on strike
4.Promise soso megawatt
5.Asup strike nd ASUU long strike
6 .Y Boko boys get power pass gej
U dont have a single sense, neither are u a citizen of this country cos if u do, and if u are, u will hv answers to dis questions and not blame GEJ... Mtcheeews

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Pataki: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2014
walozanga: fashola is a big fool for saying that he should beta be concerned wit ebola that entered nigeria through his state

So Fashola is responsible for a Federal Government airport?

Your IQ is equivalent to my UK shoe size.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by miketayo(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.
whose fault is it?
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Ilaje44(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2014
alentyno: Smh...... These guys are really lucky that someone as soft as GEJ is on that seat.
Imagine fashola bashing OBJ or Buhari like this, him for know how far na. If you think am lying ask atiku why he has been failing to win ordinary primaries for the past 7 yrs

You know, there's no sense in what you just wrote down. Didn't Obasanjo try that with Tinubu and failed? If he were so powerful, why did he fail at his third term bid? And of all people, you're even mentioning Buhari. You don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by BishopMagic: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Who takes Fashola serious?

The id1ot is a stooge and puppet of eBola Theifnibu.

This is a man that does not even have a say in who becomes a ward Councillor in his own primary constituency.

These past 3 mths the ediot has become a mouthpiece of his frogfather
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2014
Democracy sha!!!! the office of the presidency is now being insulted steady..
Longeria: The Presidency has condemned
the Governor of Lagos State, Mr.
BAbatunde Fashol(SAN) over his
attack on President Goodluck
Jonathan at the lecture to
celebrate the 50th birthday of a
former Governor of Bayelsa State,
Chief Timipriye Silva in Abuja on
Thursday.The Presidency said it
was not true as alleged by Fashola
that the Federal Government has
been inactive for the last three
years and that it was planning to
give the electorate kerosene, rice
and money for the purpose of
seeking their votes.Senior Special
Assistant to the President on
Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe,
who spoke at a press briefing in
Abuja, said Fashola might have
been too occupied in Lagos and
that this might have narrowed his
vision or precluded him from
appreciating lofty developments
by the president administration in
the country.He said it was also not
correct that the President had lied
to Nigerians on the issue of
insurgency, which he described as
a global phenomenon.Okupe said
that as its peak, insurgency
ravaged some 12 states in the
north, including the Federal
Capital Territory, Abuja.But today,
he said he was happy that
“because of the courage, resilience
and capability of the armed forces
and security agencies,” the
insurgency had been pushed to
the fringes of the north eastern
parts of the country.While
agreeing that there were
challenges, he nevertheless said
that the government was giving its
best attention and conversations
possible.On the issue of the
alleged missing of $49b from the
NNPC account, Okupe said it was
regrettable that even some of the
best among Nigerians would in
the name of politics descend to
the level of belligerent liars to
continue to propagate a confirmed
falsehood.He said even the
originator of the story had since
changed the fugues for at least
three times and that yet, none had
been substantiated.

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-chides-fashola-over-attack-on-jonathan/
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2014
But do you think if the APC's are given the opportunity to rule will do any better?
dammytosh: The problem with GEJ's camp is that they will never learn.

FASHOLA is trying to teach them how to perform on pages of NEWSPAPER even if they are not doing anything.

Can you imagine the word used, "inactive" That is very funny.

I don't know the sides to take because that is how we queued behind Ribadu and GEJ flew in and struck a deal with Uncle Bola over night, grin grin

Fashola is a typical hypocrite. He agreed on subsidy removal with Jonathan in the closet and kept quiet when everything went haywire. That is the little respect Osho Baba still have with me. He will soon exhaust it too sha.

Naija politics enh.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by tempex88(m): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
PDP thread.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2014
I tell you, GEJ is better than all the people that attended that birthday put together.
johnlegend01: Some Nigerians are funny. Now, it is a crime to criticize in a democratic government. I wonder what people will be saying if all Fasola said was wrong.

GEJ/Sambo cry cry cry ....... So unfortunate!!!

Nigeria needs help, Nigerians need help.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by dammytosh: 9:47am On Aug 15, 2014
MosquitoREBIRTH: But do you think if the APC's are given the opportunity to rule will do any better?

That is a wonderful question.

I don't see any difference between the two. I only see one more desperate to be in power than the other.

If RIBADU is considering moving to PDP for Governoship Election. Tell me who is PDP and who is APC.

I am sure if PDP promise FASHOLA (VICE PRESIDENT) without primaries. He will denounce APC tommorow and shout PEEE DEE PEEEEEEE !!!

My submission is , they are all bunch of Old wine in Old wine skin being recycled.

All the EX CRIMINALS in PDP are now APC PROGRESSIVES.

APC sure has the power of the MEDIA. grin grin
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by olaeffect(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014

A very thin line between soft and weak lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by jmaine: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2014
djfaithy: to you all the points raised by fashola is about 2015 but to us, fashola spoke the truth the way it should be said, and if you sincerely believe in your heart that he lied, God will judge between the two of you, good night !

Shut up abeg . . . .*smh*
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by unmask: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2014
seems you missed tinubu vs obj
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Isaacdom(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2014
true talk broda
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by dammytosh: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Truckpusher: You mean that Fashola can be bought and sold if the prices are right?

The APC really has no ideology it is for convenience....smh

Standard.

FASHOLA will dance Kukere + azonto to PDP if only they promise him (VICE PRESIDENCY or SENATE PRESIDENT)

They are all rogues pitching their tents with the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Longeria(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
aresa:

Declaring state of emergency = Fighting against Ebola?

Very unsound and unintelligent...
Thunder fire you, if you think you're intelligent, then you must be mad. Don't you know that whatever Fashola is doing concerning ebola virus thing is part of Federal Government policy on fight against the disease? Are you insinuating that Lagos is the only state fighting against the spread of the virus? Keep on fooling yourself.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by todayguest(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
GEJ isn't soft. He's only being a democrat and respecting the Rule-of-law. Knowing that posterity will judge.While, OBJ, is a milicrat. Doing things only his way.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Vikky014(f): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
blackpanda:

we are disappointed in u too
As far as i know gej is useless
u said GEJ IS Useless?may GOD FORGIVE U SHA,,PEOPL LIKE YOU MAY NT EVEN BE ORDINARY LGA CHAIRMAN in their entire life
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by DobleO7: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fashola's comments are so petty...I am disappointed
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by wondreboy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Burnaaboi: So far it is okupe or dat spokesman reuben...i av nothing to say...i shudnt av said anytin...why did i even type sef...ooo...i shudnt av typed..i dont wanna type anytin...may amadioha strike the left yansh of any pee dee pee..e-rat that qoute me wit ebola
Mtcheew, go put on ur pants nigga
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by StealthyMe(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Alexk2:

heard that too and gej's reaction would have make ali2 sense if He can try to explain his reason/s to nigerians on that and other serious issues raised by fashola and not mere political propaganda that an average nigerian will never buy into.

His reason for telling them to visit him at the Villa ?
If i go to Chibok,they'll kill me. cheesy

Well,hope he responds equally to τн̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ rest ...
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by debbleopto: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Imagine fashola bashing OBJ or Buhari like this, him for know how far na. If you think am lying ask atiku why he has been unable to win ordinary primaries for the past 7 yrs

your post denotes you are still a kid knowing little. Atiku has been fighting for primary since 93 during abiola. as for jonathan, u should know that respect is earned not given. If Jonathan has proved himself to be wise, he would have been respected.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by debbleopto: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
datbay: Honestly,am disappointed in fashola,it seems Jonathan is becoming too lenient. These APC governors have no respect for the president.

The president started loosing respect since 2010 when he started saying rubbish.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by jjii: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
A case of kettle (APC) calling pot (PDP) black.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
kendrick93: i dnt tink jona should worry abt fashola.. fashola is just lookin for cheap attension anyway. his just a puppet for his master Tinubu.. if i were jonathan all dis men would hav been in jail by now
If those men deserve to be in Jail, then GEJ deserves to be shot while hung upside down. As a University Professor he wasn't worth N1million, today he is worth more than $3Billion and his wife is worth (conservatively) $5Billion; and they continue to steal more. Why do you think he's scared to declare his assets?
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by drstone1: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na so former Gov Nyako take start n waka come. Him come conscript Amaechi n other governors join body to dey insult. "Humbly. Sheepish" GEJ. D gentleman. Ab eg has anyone noticed dat since Nyako comot we no dey hear all those bad. Bad news from Adamawa for sometime.it is clear. That boko haram are being sponsored by elements in d PDP n. Whole heartedly supported by d apc who. Share similar sympathies n violent ideology. Hmmm, nyako-piss be upon him and his likes!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by Kpimp: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Freest:
U dont have a single sense, neither are u a citizen of this country cos if u do, and if u are, u will hv answers to dis questions and not blame GEJ... Mtcheeews

Ode of the highest order.wats is the purpose of him being a president if he can't govern a country.we elect someone to lead us properly and u dey talk rubbish for mouth.
Re: Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
drstone1:
Na so former Gov Nyako take start n waka come. Him come conscript Amaechi n other governors join body to dey insult. "Humbly. Sheepish" GEJ. D gentleman. Ab eg has anyone noticed dat since Nyako comot we no dey hear all those bad. Bad news from Adamawa for sometime.it is clear. That boko haram are being sponsored by elements in d PDP n. Whole heartedly supported by d apc who. Share similar sympathies n violent ideology. Hmmm, nyako-piss be upon him and his likes!!!!!!!
10000000000000000000000 Likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / Atiku: I Started Out As An Orphan Selling Firewood On The Streets In Adamawa / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.