Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,698 members, 7,930,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? (1123 Views)

Fellow Webmasters, How Do You Charge Clients For Social Media Management? / Help! Webmasters Pls Assess This Site, My Client Rejected It!!! / Webmasters, How Can You Cash Your Adsense Earnings In Nigeria Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello guys, please what and what do I need to do for my client to sell recharge cards for the major phone networks online.

Thanks.
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by IamGodzilla: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
1. A website
2. An ecommerce website
3. When a visitor has paid for the card online( the pin would be shown to the person).

Or.
I don't know how quickteller.com did theirs, but you could do your assignments on that
(Contact me if you need a webdeveloper).
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
IamGodzilla: 1. A website
2. An ecommerce website
3. When a visitor has paid for the card online( the pin would be shown to the person).

Or.
I don't know how quickteller.com did theirs, but you could do your assignments on that
(Contact me if you need a webdeveloper).

I am here for the assignments.
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2014
All these smart cookies here and no responses yet?
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by IamGodzilla: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2014
This would have been easier, if our mobile networks had some kinda of api, you can integrate to your website, am pretty sure its what quickteller uses.so you could either contact the service providers and ask them.
Or you could do it the way I specified earlier,
1. A database with recharge pins, once a user has paid for it, it will then show them a pin for them to load.
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
IamGodzilla: This would have been easier, if our mobile networks had some kinda of api, you can integrate to your website, am pretty sure its what quickteller uses.so you could either contact the service providers and ask them.
Or you could do it the way I specified earlier,
1. A database with recharge pins, once a user has paid for it, it will then show them a pin for them to load.

Thanks bro. Apparently, Quickteller has some form of affiliate program. They sent me an email not long ago.
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by hilaryiwens05: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Affiliate program dat costs 50k is u don't hav 10,000 vistors a day or 30k if u have 10000 visitors
BuddhaPalm:

Thanks bro. Apparently, Quickteller has some form of affiliate program. They sent me an email not long ago.
so wat kind of affiliate is dat
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Affiliate program dat costs 50k is u don't hav 10,000 vistors a day or 30k if u have 10000 visitors so wat kind of affiliate is dat

English please!

1 Like

Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by hilaryiwens05: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
hmmmm....it means you have to pay 50k for quickteller to integrate the recharge card option on ur website if you dont have 10k visitors per day, but if u have 10k visitors per day, you will pay 30k
BuddhaPalm:
English please!
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
hilaryiwens05: hmmmm....it means you have to pay 50k for quickteller to integrate the recharge card option on ur website if you dont have 10k visitors per day, but if u have 10k visitors per day, you will pay 30k

50K? The PDF they sent me says N500K.

The rep I spoke with said its negotiable. But refused when I suggested N150K.
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by hilaryiwens05: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
tell dem you want the affiliate program.
BuddhaPalm:

50K? The PDF they sent me says N500K.

The rep I spoke with said its negotiable. But refused when I suggested N150K.

Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2014
hilaryiwens05: tell dem you want the affiliate program.

Yes, it is the affiliate program. Did you pay N50K for it, or know someone who did?
Re: Help Webmasters: How To Sell Recharge Pins Online? by hilaryiwens05: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
i havent paid mine yet....but its on its way
BuddhaPalm:

Yes, it is the affiliate program. Did you pay N50K for it, or know someone who did?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My News And Entertainment Blog / VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria / Music Bloggers Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.