Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,437 members, 7,950,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

5ex.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5ex.. (1354 Views)

12 5ex Positions Women Seriously can’t Get Enough Of / Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex / GUYS: 5 Signs She Definitely Wants 5ex From You… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5ex.. by klark3: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2014
Sex on my mind, shud I?
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 15, 2014
undecided yea undecided
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Maybe the first question you need to answer is this: does she love you too?
Re: 5ex.. by klark3: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2014
TheWisest: Maybe the first question you need to answer is this: does she love you too?
I think she does
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2014
TheWisest: Maybe the first question you need to answer is this: does she love you too?

Yea that's a good question , am sure if she does, she won't mind.
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2014
klark3: I think she does

In the matters of love and attraction, "thinking she loves you" just won't cut it. What are the signs that make you think she loves you?
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Yea that's a good question , am sure if she does, she won't mind.

You're right.
Re: 5ex.. by klark3: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2014
TheWisest:

In the matters of love and attraction, "thinking she loves you" just won't cut it. What are the signs that make you think she loves you?
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2014
klark3: I knw she likes me,but I doubt if her luv 4 me can withstand hepatitis b,maybe I should just frndzone her.I have already made up my mind to die single because of the sickness,I will try my best to get her of my mind..tanks for your concern,I appreciate.

Ignoring a growing attraction in your heart for someone you're developing feelings for is only going to put you in more trouble. I mean, those suppressed feelings will develop more tension and become so strong they could make you do something stupid. Your job is to find a way to let her know you truly care about her - then it's her job to accept or reject. It's cowardice never to have tried and failed, than to have tried and failed. The latter makes you a hero who tried.
Re: 5ex.. by laplace12(m): 2:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Op pardon my ignorance, what's so deadly about hepatitis B?
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2014
klark3: I knw she likes me,but I doubt if her luv 4 me can withstand hepatitis b,maybe I should just frndzone her.I have already made up my mind to die single because of the sickness,I will try my best to get her of my mind..tanks for your concern,I appreciate.

Tell her and if she walks away at least you tried.
Re: 5ex.. by Nessa12(f): 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
klark3: Hello guys,am in love with this particular girl,I love her so much and I don't want to loose her. But I have hepatitis b,I don't knw what to do,should I tell her or date her for some time before telling her. Am confused,I really need ur advise,plsss...
Am really sorry. I shouldnt say this to a sick person. Bt dnt u think its selfish? What if she falls head over heels 4 u? Nd u're still plannin on leaving her.. Do u think she'll be able to stand d pain?
Re: 5ex.. by BluePearls(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
this is serious and scary.. how do one contact this anyways? is it transferable? if so, how?
im so sorry man, but you need to tell her and let her make her own choice. if she loves you, she'll surely stay.
May God save us from all these, now its ebola... undecided
Re: 5ex.. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
BluePearls: this is serious and scary.. how do one contact this anyways? is it transferable? if so, how?
im so sorry man, but you need to tell her and let her make her own choice. if she loves you, she'll surely stay.
May God save us from all these, now its ebola... undecided
hepatitis is.a liver disease and is transferred The same way HIV is.....

Bruh I feel for you,Take your antiviral shots regularly and do consider a liver transplant,........Well you can tell her,hepatitis isn't Ebola cheesy grin ,you can live a long life with it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Keep A Relationship Without Sex / Lecturer: Sleep With Me Or You Will Fail My Course / Who Is Really The Distraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.