Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Google Dollars Cash Promotion For Xmas Is On - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Google Dollars Cash Promotion For Xmas Is On (667 Views)

Executive - Marketing & Promotion For M2SYS In Nigeria - Job Application Rep / Asking That She Transfer 5.5 Million Dollars To My Acount / "discover For Free The Easiest And Quickest Way To Make Over N350,000 For Xmas" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Dollars Cash Promotion For Xmas Is On by binainu: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2008
Stop whatever you are doing right now and take few minutes to read this information to the end. This is not magic but a genuine internet business opportunity that requires your sincere effort and commitment to achieve 100% results.

This is not the ordinary information you come across everyday on the internet. What you are reading has the capacity to turn around your finances for good. That is the truth. Imagine you earning $1 to $10 guaranteed everyday without stress. This information you about to discover is highly guaranteed because I know and I have been doing it since 2006. I am a successful internet entrepreneur and marketer.

I just came up with a strategy that will help a lot of Nigerians out of poverty without spending fortune. I used the whole of 2005 to 2007 and early part 2008 to refine and fine-tune the research and make it 100% guaranteed. Now it is ready and I am giving it to you V-E-R-B-A-T-I-M without spending a dime.

Consider yourself lucky to be reading this information at this time of the year. Many have searched for down-to-earth mentors like me that are ready and willing to reveal their secrets to financial independence without charging a dime.

INTRODUCING “GOOGLE ADSENSE CASH MACHINE”

I believe you have already heard about Google Adsense and may have probably tried it without making much money.

If you have not heard about Google Adsense, then read this information:

• Google Inc. is about the richest Internet Company in existence today. One unit of it shares was recently sold for above $500

• It is a contextual advertising programme which means that the adverts they place on your website will be closely related to the contents of your website, making it relevant to your visitors.

• You don’t need any academic qualification to join Google Adsense

• It is free and simple to join and takes just 14 working days to have google adsense website and have relevant advertisements placed on your website by Google.

• It is easy to make money with Google Adsense. Once the Google advertisements are placed on your website, you will start making money immediately. If someone visits your website or clicks on the adverts placed by google on your website, you are in bucks!

But, never click any "ads by google" on your website or ask someone to do so. Doing this will "kick you out of" from the Google programme for life!

• You need only one Google Adsense account even if you are having 1000 websites. Adsense recognises all these websites and makes your job easy.

• Google pays anything from 0.10cents to $10 per click on the advert placed on your sites. Imagine having 1000 clicks. In simple mathematics: 1000x$10=$10,000! And they’d pay you promptly at month-end once you have a hundred dollars in your account. Their cheque is send by only DHL

• It is only Google Adsense that allows any type of website and no matter the nationality of the owner to participate in its programme. How else would you describe a market leader?

• Adsense provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics of your account. Through these statisticss, you will easily know the performance of your adsense program: how much you earn per day, your CPM (Cost per 1,000 impressions) etc.

I am not here to tutor you about what Google Adsense is but I am here to show you how to make money with it where others have failed. When I say failed, I mean people earning as low as $1 cent per day: that is failure. You should aim higher.

This is how it works for me and it will surely work for you too if you follow my recommended steps.

What You Need To Start:

You need 2 professionally designed websites with good quality articles and promotions. I mean T-W-O! Don’t ever try to start with JUST a website or few blogs. You won’t get anywhere. Start with 2 website.

The reason behind starting with 2 can be explained as this: someone with one factory and another with three factories, who will make more money (ceteris paribus; all things being equal)?

A complete website with Google Adsense with all the articles e.g.: www.yourcompanyname.com usually costs around N25, 000 to N40,000. So, two websites should cost N50, 000 or above. Are am right? Now this is the catch: I am not charging you anything near that amount. The system I developed allows me to charge you a tiny fraction of that amount.

Imagine you getting 2 websites complete with Google Adsense and all the quality articles for only N20, 000

You heard me Right, N20, 000 for 2 Adsense Websites with all the quality information. That is the system. But it doesn’t end there. These are other things you will get from me as bonus:

Ø FREE ONLINE ADVERTISEMENT

Ø FREE ONLINE WEBSITE PROMOTION

Ø FREE WEBSITE OPTIMISATION

Ø FREE SUBMITTING TO SEARCH ENGINES

Ø FREE MENTORING

BUT: You will have to do other major advertisements by yourself. That is very important if you must achieve the ultimate success with Google Adsense Business by earning above $1 to $10 I promised you. You can either place adverts in print newspapers like Tuesday Guardian which cost N13,000 a day for 2 by 2 advert or The Sun Newspaper Website adverts which cost N25,000 for 30 days Or Paid Website Submission which cost N10,000 for 30 days. Any of this is good and you will earn above $10 every day. It depends on your pocket. I can help you do any of that if you wish.

ALSO: After having your websites is designed for you, you must not click any "ads by google" on your websites and nobody closer to you must do that.

Ready To Start?

Send email to: successisnowmagazine@yahoo.com Or Send a text message to 08068921880 with the Subject "Google Promotion". Or see one of my website www.dailyeasycash.net. Please dont flash my phone. Either you call or send text or visit my website

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Merchandiser Job Offer / Career Opportunities @ Mtn Nigeria, Pcw, First Bank, Globacom: / Any Job For Graduate Waiting For Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.