Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States (41012 Views)

NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by legendsilver(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Since 1914, the ENTITY called Nigeria has failed. shocked
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by holyfather(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
uken73: This can't be because of Ebola. If it is because of Ebola, why is it that Lagos the only place with confirmed cases is not affected, instead the states mentioned are more of those with security concerns. Looks more like trying to avoid admitting that security challenges in some states have not yet been properly contained and the 2nd best thing to blame is the much dreaded Ebola. Is Ebola present in Borno or BH?

spot on bro.
my exact same thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
ERCROSS: let dem just scrap diz program..
Serving a country with leaders dat doesn't value our future..

Inasmuch as I think it is a good idea....the problem is that the unemployment rate will go up as a result.

Of course.....we need to get off oil...and develop an industrial based innovative economy....that will produce jobs galore....and render NYSC redundant.

But you Nigerians think that sharing money ,rather than making it work for you to produce and innovate....is the way to go.

And thus we will always have NYSC.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
legendsilver: Since 1914, the ENTITY called Nigeria has failed. shocked

Nope....you Nigerians prefer economics of share share....rather than economics of innovation and development.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Dymondgurl(f): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
uken73: This can't be because of Ebola. If it is because of Ebola, why is it that Lagos the only place with confirmed cases is not affected, instead the states mentioned are more of those with security concerns. Looks more like trying to avoid admitting that security challenges in some states have not yet been properly contained and the 2nd best thing to blame is the much dreaded Ebola. Is Ebola present in Borno or BH?
like seriously, are we having a mind sync? U laid down everytin to d letter as it was in my mind. Good one tho

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Yeeyo: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Muslim i think it is a high tym to call ur brodaz boko haram to order since u are readin the same quran n prayin toward sunrise direction,pls n pls.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
After spending 5 months hoping I will go by September. Something must be wrong somewhere else. Why is Lagos(Ebola origin) and Osun not included? I pray the DG should reverse the statement before end of the month.
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by englishmart(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hmmm.

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by armadeo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think those northern states are on the list because of haram people.

However I find it funny that people are still being posted to those states only to be reassigned.

Is it that difficult to remove the states from the list the machine uses to print call up letters.

I don't know I am asking.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Igholize(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
I tink dey ve reasons 4 d change of schedules of mentioned listed state... Dey might Ve gotten info of any planned attack by boko boys or oda wise durin dat sept 1 period in dose states.. Plz all corps members shld dis-regard d said reason 4 d postponement nd exercise patient 4... It wasn't cancel but only shifted by 3 weeks. So mak corps members posted 2 dose location chill. Una go serve una nation. I salute una
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by tommykiwi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
Baba U don try for dis one.Except Una wan sent Corpers there to combat Bolo boys for those way...
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by glosali(f): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
We watching to c wat d outcome www.glowysofiscated..com would b
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
something is wrong with this post

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by sirjohnson(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
It's because of the Boko boys and not Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by DONRAW89(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
All thanks to BOKN HARAM!!!
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by chemicool: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Are you fools? Can't you see that those states are boko haram's states of origin and residence?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by ask4slimjay: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
gen2briz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six-
states/

It wasn't because of ebola joor, rada it was because of the insecurity in those states. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Sultanchidi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
i dnt blive dis story.wetin concern ebola wit northen nigeria..i blive its d fear of boko haram and nt BROS EBOLA

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by saintikechi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Op stop deceiving people! The orientation was not cancelled in 6 states b'cos of ebola, but rather its b'cos of the security situation in those states.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
yokiti: Misinformation minister, the dishonorable Labaran Maku
This title suits him better grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by comrChris(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Whether because of Ebola or Boko,what matters is that those states mentioned are not save for corp members simple
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Burger01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wrong info. The reason should be because of terrorism (Boko Haram) and NOT because of eBola virus. Hian!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by room089: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
I laff throway for corner - corner, I call am Ebola laff! grin grin grin grin

Some are saying it's because of Ebola; some are saying it's because of Boko haram.

Let me explain, of late Nigeria has become synonymous with boko haram and ebola.
Boko haram is the aspect you see with your two physical eyes. Ebola can only be seen with the aid of microscope. But it effects can be seen with the physical eyes.

Now the logic, FG decided to use ebola as excuse in this case because the word boko haram has been over used in this country and thus it has become a kind of cliche to us. We have inured ourselves to their bombing and mayhem.
But for ebola, who no dey fear fear?
Ebola wey pursue police and road safety inside!

Quarantine no be Kwara state o!

Always wash your hands with soap and keep your surroundings sanitized!

With God on our side, all these evils must surely pass away!
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by ibdeals1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by gen2briz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
ask4slimjay:

It wasn't because of ebola joor, rada it was because of the insecurity in those states. sad undecided

Ok
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by henchamb(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
they couldnt stop NYSC because of boko haram , they cluelessly stopped it becos of ebola that can be easily controlled if adequate measures are in place. i think that the northern states government dont want ebola in their states. shikena
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Fresia01(f): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
gen2briz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ebola-nysc-suspends-orientation-in-six-
states/
u people can lie for Africa ooi,,,, shey na d same kubwa camp wey i dey,,, d director general never mentioned anything as such,, u people shud stop posting fake news abeg!!!!
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Thank God osun state is not affected
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by kamez(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Absolutely senseless!!

If NYSC is truly suspending it because of ebola scare, then Lagos state should be first on dat list
Re: Ebola: NYSC Suspends Orientation In Six States by iceberylin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
yeye country

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.