Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland (725 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch / Cashless Lagos: Your Experience So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland by Rexyl(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Could you share how your contact to and experience gained on this social forum have impacted your life as an entrepreneur or notable figure in the society? The topics and Personalities you come in contact with that did the wonders, the ups and downs , the social and business class that raised and established you and which you believe have changed your situation for for good.
Re: Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland by Rexyl(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Your Entrepreneurship Experience So Far On Nairaland by Ali01: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Rexyl: Could you share how your contact to and experience gained on this social forum have impacted your life as an entrepreneur or notable figure in the society? The topics and Personalities you come in contact with that did the wonders, the ups and downs , the social and business class that raised and established you and which you believe have changed your situation for for good.
Hi, Nairaland Has Helped Me Alot, As An Enterprenuer.. Am A Programmer WEB/SOFTWARE Developer| IMPORTATION BUSINESS Owner..{enterprenuer} Nairaland Is Wonderfull because I Learnt Most Of My Skills Here... And Now Am Preparing Of Setting Up My Company... Special Tnks To Mr Seun.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Send bulk SMS With A Personalized Name / * Dangote Plans To Produce A Million Tonnes Of Ricein 4 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.