Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kim K Finally Reacts To Rob Bailing Out On Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Finally Reacts To Rob Bailing Out On Her Wedding (495 Views)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Omawumi Stuns In Denim On Her Wedding Anniversary / PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Finally Reacts To Rob Bailing Out On Her Wedding by mimelord(f): 11:05am On Aug 15, 2014
'Kim has finally addressed the issue with her brother. Speaking to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live,she said

"My brother and I are so close, he is one of my best friends.'You know, when you film so much and he's not on that much you only see the juicy parts. 'He sent me a long email the morning of that he was
Read more �
http://fastflexer..com/2014/08/kim-k-finally-reacts-to-rob-bailing-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violation: Rapper Joe Budden Accused Of Brutally Beating His Girlfriend / Pardon / Happy 68th Birthday To King Sunny Ade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.