Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,089 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Was Working Hard When My Mates Were Going On Vacations – Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Working Hard When My Mates Were Going On Vacations – Mercy Johnson (568 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / “when My Mates Were Wearing Brazilian Hair, I Wasn’t”-says Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Working Hard When My Mates Were Going On Vacations – Mercy Johnson by berrylyn26: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2014
She told City People
‘’Success is hard, it’s never easy. It takes more than luck to make the right decisions and the right choices. A lot of people have actually been acting before me, but they are just nowhere close. It’s not because I am better, it’s grace; but, really, success is hard. It takes a lot of hard work. At the point when my mates were carrying designer bags, I didn’t know what designer bags were. At the point at which they were wearing Brazilian hair, I didn’t know what Brazilian hair was. I was kind of laid-back. I was a step or two behind, because I was working so hard.
I didn’t take vacations; I didn’t have time for all of that. I just wanted to be on location, so I could sell what I had. I wanted people to see what I could do. So, [at] every point in time, I was busy. I was so excited to work at every time. So, it’s like success is hard. You really have to work hard; you really have to sweat to achieve what you want.”

(1) (Reply)

See Here / Different Btw Fake And Real Friend. / Fessa Awards 2014(UNILAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.