Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State (38358 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / BREAKING: Another Nurse Dies Of Ebola In Lagos / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Lilaex: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hell no now look at what that crazed Id.iot(Sawyer) cause may ur soul route forever in d underworld.. Rip to d nurse

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by rinze: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Into ur hands lord,we commit our spirits. Time to implore the mercy of God cz this is gradually deteriorating. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by slap1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
RIP
Ebola latest... I hope to read Ebola last.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Vivipop(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bless her soul...

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Redstone(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
I hope Mr. Sawyer's wife can see innocent people her husband has sent to their early graves. This is so so soooo sad. I feel so sad really. I think Nigerian government should sue Liberian government for not securely containing Mr. Sawyer. That is absolutely reckless on the part of Liberian govt.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by jayedu108: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
She is from abia state not imo state wrong information d poster didn't copy it very well from tweeter. Cos dat were d orginal message hail from.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Reference(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
So glad some primary contacts are out of quarantine but they themselves should remain vigilant and honestly report any physiological changes they observe going forward no matter how insignificant. And they have to detail exactly what transpired in the 72 hour Sawyer saga so that other medical facilities nationwide could be better informed.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Hourglass4real: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eiyaaa... May her soul rest in peace. Dear lord please grant her family the strength to bear her painful death

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Reference(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Redstone: I hope Mr. Sawyer's wife can see innocent people her husband has sent to their early graves. This is so so soooo sad. I feel so sad really. I think Nigerian government should sue Liberian government for not securely containing Mr. Sawyer. That is absolutely reckless on the part of Liberian govt.

Get over it. It is now a Nigerian problem.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by mekaboy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
IGBOSON1: What of the stupid one that defied Doctors orders, escaped, and ran to Enugu? You would have thought she should know better given all the medical training she's had!

She is not infected and was not quarantined as the media portrayed. She was only under surveillance and has not shown any symptoms of ebola yet.

so its possible that her contacts in enugu are not infected. But we pray this ebola leaves us alone.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by ViewNigeria(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State SEE PHOTOS>>> http://www.view.com.ng/another-nurse-dies-doctor-in-bad-state/

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Redstone(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Reference:

Get over it. It is now a Nigerian problem.

While we try to contain the Ebola things here in Nigeria, that does not mean that we should neglect that fact, please. We are talking of people losing their lives because of one careless decision of one man, and failure of a Liberian government to live up to its responsibilities. Lets not see another infected index running from Guinea to Nigeria to seek another supposedly better medical care.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by eyeview: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
hungryboy: All ye people from the ebola headquarters of Nigeria Lagos abeg make una no carry am enter Calabar oh

I hope you are aware that Patrick sawyer was headed to calabar with the ebola when they in Lagos held him down. So if you had any iota of sense in you,you would be praying and thanking those in Lagos for saving you in calabar,rather than speaking a child which I bet you are.

10 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
propaganda!!
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Rufex07(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Save your people O Lord!
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by ResourceMan(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
R.I.P Angel
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
just because of one man named PATRICK SAWYER
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Redstone(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Candid opinion here, I think those who died as result of Ebola infection should be cremated oooo, to avoid stories that will touch again in future.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by jjii: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
RIP to the dead.Mr. Sawyer, may ur soul rest in pieces for these innocent lives u have taken. God will judge u.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by iceberylin(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
That bastard called Sawyer...
I feel like bringing him back to life then gradually kill him....

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by jjii: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
GenBuhari: propaganda!!

GenBuhari: propaganda!!
A life was lost and u re talking about propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Beync(f): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Satan punish patrick suya

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chai..I wept wen I read it yestday..so sad..RIP Nurse Justina angry....Sawyer continue to rot in d hottest part of hell..

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
Its all Lawyer Sawyer's fault. The question is Why Nigeria?... Now he came to kobalise innocent poeple and has dismissed 2 anoda planet.
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by richeso: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
QUOTING THE WORDS ''These are all secondary contacts as all the primary contacts have completed the 21-day incubation period and have been de-listed to resume their normal lives,” the Minister explained.''

[size=14pt]can you list the names or tell us the numbers of those who are freed to go back to their work? i mean does not positive.
lets have their numbers too.

no be to take number the ones wey dey confirm alone. make we hear the ones that are not infected too.

na to dey carry bad news dey sweet una pass. abandoning the good ones.

Rubbish.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by sheylarhh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
mascott: The evil Janjawed APC must have connived with some corrupt Liberian officials to bring this deadly virus to Nigeria, all in in a bid to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck.

This is their latest move after discovering that the Boko Haram ploy has been exposed as a conspiracy of epic proportion.

Has anyone noticed that the bombings have seemingly been on hold since the Ebola outbreak?

No amount of blackmail and desperation will make them achieve their evil aims. GEJ till 2019.
not funny, do u think we ar in 4 a joke here...too much weed is bad shaa o

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by arsetalks(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
May her soul rest in perfect peace. This is what happens when a government who has enough time to prepare and close travels to and from affect countries fails to do so.

They ( GEJ) won't surprise anyone if they start playing blame game. To think I was a fan of that d*ckhead!!!
Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by godsI(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
I feel it within my guts that U.S secret agents delibrately planted this 'crazy man'to carry out this useless virus into Nigerian, they(U.S govt) failed to subdue Nigeria with Boko Haram, they failed to demoralise GEJ with the 'chibok girls' propaganda(of which their assassination drone failed to materialize in aiding BH, resultant in their(U.S) shameful withdrawal), and now, they dispatched this American-Liberian 'ebola terrorist' to commence national genocide. No matter what CIA does to disintegrate Nigeria by 2015, all their ploy will backfire. One Nigeria, One GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
jesuslovesme123: This is truly sad. Another unnecessary death, brought about by the reactive nature of a weak and ineffective government.

Though I dont know which govt you are referring to but from the country it came from, it is not because the govt is weak or ineffective but because one inefficient individual due to personal realtionship (or maybe wicked interior motives) cleared one "mad man" with the diesease to fly to Nigeria.

And in Nigeria, even if our present government has shown high level of inefficiency and weakness in some major national/political issues, the present government under the watch of Jonathan has done the best in an prompt and effective way in the fight against the spread and cure for Ebola Virus the very seconds he was aware of it, this kudos should foerever be acknowledged and be given to him.

If this type political will and prompt actions were taking when Jonathan was informed about the Chibok girls, he will have been appluaded even if those girls are yet to be rescued.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State by arsetalks(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
richeso: QUOTING THE WORDS ''These are all secondary contacts as all the primary contacts have completed the 21-day incubation period and have been de-listed to resume their normal lives,” the Minister explained.''

[size=14pt]can you list the names or tell us the numbers of those who are freed to go back to their work? i mean does not positive.
lets have their numbers too.

no be to take number the ones wey dey confirm alone. make we hear the ones that are not infected too.

na to dey carry bad news dey sweet una pass. abandoning the good ones.

Rubbish.[/size]
what are you suppose to do with the list and their names? So as to stigmatise them? Think before you post on here abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) / HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States! / Mentally Unstable Nigerian Man In Indian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.