Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:08 PM

Women With Mimetic Approach. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Women With Mimetic Approach. (495 Views)

How To Build An International Career...step by step approach / 15 Ways Successful People Approach Life Differently / How To Approach Your Boss For A Raise (Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women With Mimetic Approach. by hesky84(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
Women with their mimetic approach to something gives me headache often.

Why is it that women love to immitate each other when it Comes to business?

My friend is selling recharge cards, I want to sell too.

My friend is into beads, I want to do that too.

My friend uses ankara to do shoes, I will learn it too.

And so on.

Must they do the samething? Like five friends into same business then who will patronise them.

My point is women don't usually think of what to learn or sell, all I see them doing is if Mrs A is doing something and is moving, like 80% of women around her will want to do the samething.

In a street like ten woman selling provisions, then I asked myself who will buy from each other at the long-run.

Its just an advice, please women try and think, create passion, and go for it because imitating someone won't take you anywhere.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mechatronic Engineering Verses Electronic And Computer Engineering.. / Electrical Professional / I Am Available To Online And Mobile Phone Mathematics Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.