Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? (2033 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
With 2015 elections fast approaching, the two major political parties in Nigeria, PDP and APC are making desperate moves to outwit each other. One of the strategies the parties adopts is to weaken each other through many ways, including poaching. APC played the poaching card very well during early part of their life which resulted in the much celebrated defection of five PDP governors, house of Representatives, Senators, state assembly members to APC, even as many of the defected lawmakers later came back to the ruling party, PDP went ahead to poach more from APC, including some of their prominent members among whom is RIBADU who is set to contest the forthcoming governorship election in Adamawa. If Ribadu, with all the evil he has spoken against PDP can even think of joining PDP, then nothing is impossible. The big question is, can Fashola resist the temptation to join PDP if given the opportunity to become Senate President?
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Caseless: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Inasmuch as i think this is a wild goose chase, i dnt think it is impossible. Na only Buhari go join pdp i go de shock for now.

8 Likes

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Nctrice(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
A Nigerian Politician will always remain a politician without ideological principle... They can do anything just to remain politically relevant and to make more money for themselves... Watch Ribadu and the Adamawa state Gubernatorial race closely... You would see it all unfolding as I have said!

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
A big probability

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
caseless: Inasmuch as i think this is a wild goose chase, i dnt think it is impossible. Na only Buhari go join pdp i go de shock for now.
For the first time, I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Caseless: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Longeria: For the first time, I agree with you.
we cant disagree always...there must b a point whr we agree .

2 Likes

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by stinggy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
undecided undecided
Wherever works for him oo
I'm tired of all these calculations we do for them. Giving ourselves headache while they keep themselves busy defrauding us silly

3 Likes

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
caseless: we cant disagree always...there must b a point whr we agree .
TRUE.
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who dash monkey banana?

5 Likes

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Who dash monkey banana?
You can never say never in politics.

4 Likes

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by comrChris(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Not my business pls op go to ikeja and ask him

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by deeobserver209(m): 1:53am On Aug 16, 2014
All APC members are long throat. Give them position of power and they will be ready to insult Tinubu and co right to their faces. Fashola will surely dive into the offer like a dog cracking a piece of bone.
However, that can can only happen in his dreams. grin
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by tit(f): 2:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Who dash monkey banana?
bisimmillah,

i was about to type these very same words.
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 3:26am On Aug 16, 2014
deeobserver209: All APC members are long throat. Give them position of power and they will be ready to insult Tinubu and co right to their faces. Fashola will surely dive into the offer like a dog cracking a piece of bone.
However, that can can only happen in his dreams. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by OtunbaJega: 4:17am On Aug 16, 2014
tit:
bisimmillah,

i was about to type these very same words.

cos u no fit think independently..
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Mynd44: 4:54am On Aug 16, 2014
The same Fashola that says he is going to take a long vacation after May 29 next year? Pele.....

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by size38: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Yes Fashola can resist the position of senate president. The only position he cannot resist is the post of the president which many Nigeria have been calling for a better leader. Not jokers like GEJ

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
size38: Yes Fashola can resist the position of senate president. The only position he cannot resist is the post of the president which many Nigeria have been calling for a better leader. Not jokers like GEJ
I know you'll have said the same thing or swear on behalf of RIBADU just two months ago that he will never join PDP.
Despite all rubbish Ribadu talk against PDP, he has swallowed his vomit.
Everybody has a price tag, including Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
it is possible! Nigeria politicians are so untrustworthy!
Truth be told Buhari is the only Nigeria politician that can be trusted in that aspect (defection )
i am voting Gej anyway
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mynd44: The same Fashola that says he is going to take a long vacation after May 29 next year? Pele.....

he doesn't know Fash bro! What even make the OP assume that pdp will win NASS majority? I lol in chinese
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Mcweber(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Even if everybody defects to PDP, I don't see Fashola Eva joining them
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by KanwuliaJara: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
barcanista: he doesn't know Fash bro! What even make the OP assume that pdp will win NASS majority? I lol in chinese

What exactly is the problem?
No PMs please.
Thanks!
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Longeria(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: he doesn't know Fash bro! What even make the OP assume that pdp will win NASS majority? I lol in chinese
You sound too sure my brother, can you bet with your "THING" for Fashola? As far as I'm concerned, it's only Buhari that can not be bought over by PDP. Even Tinubu has a price tag......
Re: Can Fashola Resist Senate Presidency Offer From PDP? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Longeria: You sound too sure my brother, can you bet with your "THING" for Fashola? As far as I'm concerned, it's only Buhari that can not be bought over by PDP. Even Tinubu has a price tag......
Tinubu was wooed in 2003 to join PDP and leave AD...lolssss

He declined and built a formidable empire for himself. As for Fash, you don't know him.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:APC And PDP Change Zoning Formular,Prof Osibanjo Is Powerful / I Will Revamp Agriculture, Employ Teachers - Buhari / Rivers State APC Chairman Join Engr Tele Ikuru To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.