Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fraudulent Recruitment Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraudulent Recruitment Alert (666 Views)

Recruitment Alert! Tellers Needed! / Honeywell Recruitment Alert / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Recruitment Alert by DESHIE(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2008
i want to quickly advice my fellow job seekers to disregard any txt msge by one fraudulent people that called themselves Fminstitute.they will schedule you for interview asking you to pay N2.500 into UBA acct,and the name of the acct is X-Change.they claim their office is in unity house,37,marina,4th floor.no office like that is in unity house,pls dont go and pay any money to UBA.i want us to jointly investigate UBA for allowing such thiefry.
those fraudstars will not go unpunnish,the law must catch up with them
Re: Fraudulent Recruitment Alert by DisGuy: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2008
bump

(1) (Reply)

A Value Added Mobile Company Needs U! / Latest On Oracle Exam! Oca And Ocp / Hozonwao Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.