Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,569 members, 7,917,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:25 PM

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (34952 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Singa Market In Kano (Photos) / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
django1:

Have you ever in your life lost an investment before? Have you ever had an investment before?
what do u mean? angry D op captioned d picx crazy! Whereas its smtn pathetic nd u here askn me some sort of thrash..ur question is really stupid angry
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Rufex07(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=ajidesola][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Obinovictor(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
django1: Idi..ots its a burning market not a street fight. One of the biggest markets in this country.

The fire is still out of control.

How is Aleshinloye one of the biggest markets in the country?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Adesiji77: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
IYANGBALI: I have googled it,google said its a lie

IYANGBALI, you are not serious grin

Passed through the area this evening, it was a pitiable sight...you can still see smoke here and there.
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
mascot87: I am HIGHLY disappointed in our eastern folks. They heard the name of the market & immediately started jubilating, rejoicing & they feel so ecstatic even to d extent of tribalising d whole thing only to find out that more than 60% of those involved are igbo people. Shame, shame, shame.

The people that tribalised it are f00ls. Can u imagine how stupid and insensitive they are. I could almost lay a curse on them. They actually saw oyo state and we're happy not knowing that they are actually the casualty. Do u no how many people's livelihood have finished? Do u no how many people will go back to zero. Some people might never recover and their kinsmen were celebrating. Omase o...........smh.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad: is that the name of a public toilet?
did u attend primary school at all
grin the funny thing is na Omo igbo plenty pass for there..
Them say 'market'
somebody is asking if na 'toilet' grin
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by MsNas(f): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2014
APContherun:
And who makes 90% of anti-Igbo hate speech on nairaland Ashantis I guess? You Yoruba are as guilty as the few Igbo for whom you insult a whole nation, so mind yourself and don't talk thrash.
Anyway I used the word "you" in the plural sense and not singular so stop hyperventilating.
You really are on the run. Please, who's talking trash between the both of us? The obvious answer is you. And mind you honey, hyperventilating is irrelevant in this context.....learn to pick your words right and have a matured intellectual discourse. Laters dude.

4 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Allansmith: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2014
ilugunboy:

Hate will send you to early grave....that is guaranteed!

I feel we should weigh the kind of words we use on people...Death isnt such a nice thing to wish someone not even over mere arguement......#Justsaying#
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Allansmith:

I feel we should weigh the kind of words we use on people...Death isnt such a nice thing to wish someone not even over mere arguement......#Justsaying#
srzly man,- dnt know ow we got here...so much hate and evil in d land,ritual murders,kidnapping,boko boys,racism,tribaalism,wat r d chuurches and mosques doing?it is well....
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by poiZon: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique: suwailad? is that a name of a dog?

suwailad na specie of cockroach that spends its entire lifecycle inside septic tanks. they are known for their dISTINCT SMELL!

2 Likes

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by poiZon: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2014
aljharem: ^^^^^

I don't think anyone so be focusing on tribal slur when people are moaning

MOANING, who dey finger abi fvck them?
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by laurel03(m): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2014
Oloriburuku niran awon olori peleebe aje okuta ma mu omi... Everybody in that market need to forced to do insurance on their shops..... Because na everytime that market catch fire.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by poiZon: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Drdreluv: Ɣ☺u see........i was at this mkt to tell this women to save with us @ fbn and to take our insurance policy on monday 11. 08. 2014 .......and there all respond like .....Nothing can haPpen...God is our insurance....A̶̲̥̅♏ not intested.....Make una save for raini Days, secure Ɣ☺ΰr property and investment,secure Ɣ☺ΰr child education.my people in ibadan

no be una own i dey talk of. even after d incident has occured n evdence seen una go wan make the person swear affidavit, give police report, eye witness account, the actual time the fire start, what measures u took to prevent d fire, why u didnt call fire fighters, some silly DUE PROCESS QUESTIONS. by d time u analyze n scrutinize d questions finish no be person go tell u to forfeit d insurance.
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2014
Have mercy Lord!
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
UrbanMystique: suwailad? is that a name of a dog?
I actually have a cat that has that name
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Jeez! There is no fire department team to fight the fire. My goodness! That is what years of military dictatorship have brought us, a mentality of lack self protection. cry cry cry
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by whitecat007: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
I'm so sorry about your loss!

Bigger and better replacement is on the way.
django1:

Have you opened a thread in the throngs of thousands of people before?

Anyway, the shop I came to rescue is already burnt.

1 Like

Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by fineyemi(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Heya! Am so so sorry 4 ur loss. Nw d shop is burnt. What's next? I presume another another construction of d markit by senator ajumobi which is gonna b magnificient and gigantic like tejuosho markit in lagos.
Re: Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) by Olaone1: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / 5 Nigerians Among Forbes 30 Most Promising Young African Entrepreneurs For 2016 / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.