Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! (2330 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Kissed A boy Last Night, Does That Mean we are dating? / I Never Knew She Liked It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by freakyy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
After Seeing Katy Perry's I KISSED A GIRL, It got me reminiscing to a couple of years back when i tried summ'iin similar,  Twas  a Truth or Dare we played back in school after a few drinks,   Wouldnt dare try it again because the thought alone z disgusting!! but i must say the 5seconds kiss didnt feel much different from kissin a gurl, (then remember, i'm a freak)

So, I wonder,  are there others like me?
i aint talking about Gays & Lesbos,  I mean Straight dudes and duddies sorry ladies who, at one time went a little freakyy n tried it!!

Spill!! Y'all
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Nautillus(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
lol. . . .dude . . . .You on your own man grin grin grin . . .truth or dare . . . .kissing another DUDE . . . .OYO lo waa
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by tope2000(f): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
Dude kissing dude shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Truth or dare my ass
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by spikedcylinder: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2008
Lol!

I imagine sauron and doyin in a lucky embrace. grin grin
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by freakyy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2008
Lmao,  The Freak has spoken!!

chic kiss chic and its fine, a major turn on for guys, whyz that ok
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by mikeolii(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
Yeah I've done somthing like dat b4. wwwwwwwwwwwwhen I was still very young, didnt even know the diff b/w kissing a guy and a girl
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Ibime(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2008
You have to set the rules properly before playing spin the bottle,  cool . . . . every dare must be between a boy and a girl otherwise you may end up in a compromised situation. angry angry angry

Damn, I still remember one Ghanaian girl that looked like Toni Braxton that I bagged from a spin the bottle game in college. Those were the days. . . . before someone handcuffed me. [size=4pt]I need to break free.[/size]
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by tpia: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
@OP: sweetie, they call it being bisexual. Or downlow.

Stop pretending.

what kind of person opens a thread about same sex kissing then tries to front like its all so innocent.

tell another story abeg. undecided
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Emperoh(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Lol!
I imagine sauron and doyin in a lucky embrace. grin grin
Spiked i piity your head. . . . . . .
Chacal go bury you after Doyin don kpo kpo you

I dey wait. . . . .
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by enniegal23: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hey I am a bi. and i am in dire need of a female lover, anyone out there contact bewitme2004@yahoo.com , Will be waiting for you baby,
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by bigboyslim(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2008
one word

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by freakyy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2008
bigboyslim:

one word

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yeah i bk, n yup, i know, twas a 'miskate',
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by 25more(f): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2008
nastly gross angry angry
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Jtlyrics(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2008
freakyy:

After Seeing Katy Perry's I KISSED A GIRL, It got me reminiscing to a couple of years back when i tried summ'iin similar, Twas a Truth or Dare we played back in school after a few drinks, Wouldnt dare try it again because the thought alone z disgusting!! but i must say the 5seconds kiss didnt feel much different from kissin a gurl, (then remember, i'm a freak)

So, I wonder, are there others like me?
i aint talking about Gays & Lesbos, I mean Straight dudes and duddies sorry ladies who, at one time went a little freakyy n tried it!!

Spill!! Y'all

letz forget bout FREAK. . . z any one against Karty Perry, here? . . . i like girls dat do dat. . . M str8 doh'
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by smooooooth: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2008
just another trick to know all the potential gay on NL so u can start recruiting. i know una. well well. sha stay away from my sons here!!!

truth or dare my ass! we all played that game, kissed the girls and paid the fine when it was a dude.
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by walttt(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2008
i still insist that i'd rather screw a she-chimpanzee than be gay n have a fella ram a phallus into me. Wetin una dey enjoy for Gaydom sef?!
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Nautillus(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2008
walttt:

i still insist that i'd rather screw a she-chimpanzee than be gay n have a fella ram a phallus into me. Wetin una dey enjoy for Gaydom sef?!

LMAO . . .The thing tire me my brov, . .

freakyy:

Lmao, The Freak has spoken!!

chic kiss chic and its fine, a major turn on for guys, whyz that ok

lol . . . .seriously . . .Its really besare! ! ! . . .Personal . . . i think Gal-on-Gal is so hot! ! ! . . . .i know its means "being Gay" but . . . .Its really Cool.
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2008
@ topic

I was at a club (In Ghana) dancing with a chick when I felt an arm sqeezing my ass. At first I thought it was the chick but then the grip was way too strong for a lady and moreover the girl I was with wasnt that kind of a freak. So I waited for it to happen again and lo it was a dude who was dancing behind me. As soon as he tried it a second time, I punched him straight on his face and warned him sternly.

Truth, dare or whateva, I just dont play that way. Period. angry
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by richo(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ topic

I was at a club (In Ghana) dancing with a chick when I felt an arm sqeezing my ass. At first I thought it was the chick but then the grip was way too strong for a lady and moreover the girl I was with wasnt that kind of a freak. So I waited for it to happen again and lo it was a dude who was dancing behind me. As soon as he tried it a second time, I punched him straight on his face and warned him sternly.

Truth, dare or whateva, I just don't play that way. Period. angry
lol am sure u were enjoyin the butt squeeze wen u tot it was the girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by spikedcylinder: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2008
Emperoh:

Spiked i piity your head. . . . . . .
Chacal go bury you after Doyin don kpo kpo you

I dey wait. . . . .

Chei! Lol!

I heard they were getting married na. . . .I'm sure I saw it on a thread somewhere. grin grin
Re: I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! by blissfullynaughty: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2009
@ freakky,
All that one na long yarn. If you find kissing a boy as disgusting as you are now trying to make out, you won't have done it at all. . . dare or no dare. I know many guys who will dabaru the whole game rather than kiss a fellow bloke, so puhleazzzzze.

(1) (Reply)

Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic / Do You Secretly Go Through Your Lover's Private Stuff? / My Fiancee Snubs For Hours Or Days After A Disagreement. Is it normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.