Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Free Sms From Pc To Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Sms From Pc To Mobile (1251 Views)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / What's Happening To Mobile Numbers In Nigeria? / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by browncraft: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
how do i send free sms from my pc to mobile phone,with/without my personal ID, when the sms is received on the recipients phone?
Gurus in the house treat this!
Re: Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
Which site do you send sms free?
Re: Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by abrahym(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
check wadja.com,dat wat im using to send sms to my sweety,very easy!! enjoy
Re: Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by coolsegun(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
@abrahym
bro how can i use this wadja stuff? it doesn't display well on my phone even with wap.wadja.com.
Re: Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by xtianjaga: 2:23am On Oct 22, 2008
http://freedomcaller.com allows you send custom sms to any mobile phone in the world. you can use your name as the sender instead of phone number. cheap international calls at =N-6 per minute. You can download the softphone to make calls from your computer. One great feature of the softphone is that it shows the number you used to register the software as your outgoing caller ID. Owned by Netkonsults Nig Ltd.
Re: Free Sms From Pc To Mobile by abujabooks(f): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2008
Good info!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N8 Airtel Promo Who Has Used It. / 1 Million Naira Worth Of Excess Airtime On Glo, Mtn, Airtel And Etisalat / Which Network Subsciption Is Good 4 Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.