Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,844 members, 7,876,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Analog Stick Vs D-pad - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Analog Stick Vs D-pad (2959 Views)

Sold / Making Your Right Analog Stick (rs) Work For Usb Game Pads / Dpad And Analog In Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2014
I find it very difficult to use Analog stick on PES 3 (fifa 14) due to my over used to PES 2 directional pad and try to change it but I can't find it on the settings. But I heard people saying the analog stick is better on FIFA 14 than directional pad. Please I need a comprehensive explanation on this. Thanks
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Analog stick all the way!!!

I think most people prefer the analog stick because it gives you that 360 degree rotational feel,but you can get the same effect if you can use the D-pad very well...like me
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Analog stick all the way!!!

I think most people prefer the analog stick because it gives you that 360 degree rotational feel,but you can get the same effect if you can use the D-pad very well...like me
Okay, what about the settings?
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
binbass:
Okay, what about the settings?
you will find that in settings of the game(FIFA and PES) itself not on the console(ps3,xbox e.t.c)
Re: Analog Stick Vs D-pad by binbass(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
you will find that in settings of the game(FIFA and PES) itself not on the console(ps3,xbox e.t.c)
Have tried but can get it done.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 20 Offline Mod Fifa 14 Android 900mb Download Apk+obb+data New Kits Updated / God Of War 2 Pc Highly Compressed [188 MB] / My Playstation Refuses To Load Games...pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.