Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram (796 Views)

Ghanaian Model Deborah Vanessa Is Cheap And Desperate For Fame / Kylie Jenner Breaks Up With Tyga After Blac Chyna Posts Texts To Instagram.... / PHOTOS: I Can Be The New Oge Okoye - Ghanaian Model And Dancer, Abigail Dawson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram by dikeh1: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2014
wow! Nice words.. Amidst all break up rumours, the Ghanaian model took to Instagram to share several photos of herself and her boo Davido. She captioned... Continue here to see all the pic.. http://www./2014/08/davido-is-drug-which-relieves-my-pain.html
Re: Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2014
grin d alomo 4 her pain, hw romantic
Re: Davido Is The Drug Which Relieves My Pain" - Ghanaian Model Took To Instagram by Caseless: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2014
Wetin we go come do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E! NEWS>> Female Singer Seyi Shay Storms Y! Magazine In Beauty / Genius: 4-year Old Boy Accused Of Hacking Fbi Database / Chris Brown Is Back Behind Bars As He Nd Ariana Grande Explore Their LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.