Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,409 members, 7,920,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

Ntsolution4u@yahoo.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ntsolution4u@yahoo.com (514 Views)

How Create Yahoomail Account. Www.yahoomail.com, Yahoo-mail Sign In / Do U Need A Job Alert On Ur Phone/email. Contact Nigeria.jobalert@yahoo.com / New Format For My Yahoo Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntsolution4u@yahoo.com by ntconsult(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2008
My fellow FORUMITE, it will be callous and unkind of me to know about this great opportunity that can make you more than #50,000 monthly with a capital of just a thousand naira working part time on your own convenience time. I can’t keep all this to my self alone, what I am introducing to you is a Gold mind waiting to be tap into.

You and I know that today over 45 millions Nigeria are carrier of mobile phone (GSM).
This is what actually makes this business a big one for you and i. Think about the churches we have all over the places, the same thing with the mosque, the up coming organization, schools, wedding and birthday invitation, private organization e.t.c, they all need this kind of services to promote what ever business they are into.

Please don’t let this slip you by, because you might never forgive your self for not taking full advantage of this great opportunity now. You can actually make it big this time, I can’t do it all alone, because the market is too big for me. That is why I need you to tap into this Gold mind now.

God! This is a great tool you need to take advantage of and make good money for your self this season.

If you are interested in this great package……, sends me email at:

ntsolution4u@yahoo.com, or sms to 08024712272, 07039494940.

Again, if you want to know about blogging, and how to make it big blogging just go

www.blogginghottips..com

See you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Data Gathering Company Neded / Business Oppertunity / Database Management / Web Designing / Web Application Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.