Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,646 members, 7,885,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days (3741 Views)

How To Make Between $50 To $100 Daily Playing Games Online. / Pay $5/kg And Receive Your Goods In Nigeria Within 4days=china Importers Only. / Making $200 Daily Trading Binary Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
I am Odeyemi Akinyemi Oriyomi. I wrote out my name in full so that you will all know that I dont bluff. You might have made lots and huge lost from forex and binary option in the past. I am here to let you know that we at "BINARY OPTIONS INSIDERS" are wrecking our brokers. I'm not here to preach nor market to you, but to tell you that don't give up I beg of you don't. You can still make it online.
HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT MY INDICATOR, HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT TRADING BINARY. I EVEN PUT HIM THROUGH ON THE FONE B4 HE COULD INSTALL HIS MT4 ON 11TH OF AUG. 14 4 DAYS AFTER HE HAD MADE 430USD. ON FRIDAY HE HAD TURNED IT TO $500 AND HE WITHDREW 450USD ON FRIDAY. HE ALSO DEPOSITED 100$ INTO A NAIJA BROKER AND IN LESS THAN 24HRS HE HAD MADE 100USD PURE PROFIT.
HE IS JUST ONE OF THE SUCCESS STORIES IN MY GROUP. YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN THE GROUP AND PROVE OUR CLAIMS WRONG, CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO MY BLOG FOR DETAILS

1 Share

Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by fastlane84: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Amyrich007@gmail.com
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by cybug: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
fastlane84: Amyrich007@gmail.com

please check my signature to my post I dont want to drop links here. I dont want to be emailing also. You will see a blog link at the bottom of this post.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2014
I will contact you in 3 months
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
blink182: I will contact you in 3 months

cheesy
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Manweysabi:

cheesy
yes o my brother, there's nothing we haven't seen or heard.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
blink182: yes o my brother, there's nothing we haven't seen or heard.

I LIKE THAT MY BROTHER, EITHER YOU CONTACT ME OR NOT I DON'T CARE. THOSE THAT BLIF ME HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME. ONLY THE WINNER WILL NEVER QUIT. ONLY THE LOOSER THAT QUITS COS OF PREVIOUS UGLY EXPERIENCE.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by cybug: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
You guys should follow him on FB and see his records and that of his subscribers.

I'm yet to see a binary options indicator as potent as what the OP is using to trade.

He has a good reputation online. One of the best binary option trader/marketer i have seen.

Test him and see. If you don't like what you buy. Give him a negative feedback.

PS: i'm yet to see a negative feedback from any of his subscribers, though..

PPS: I think Odeyemi Adeyemi Oriyomi (OP) is under rated in NL
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:

I LIKE THAT MY BROTHER, EITHER YOU CONTACT ME OR NOT I DON'T CARE. THOSE THAT BLIF ME HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME. ONLY THE WINNER WILL NEVER QUIT. ONLY THE LOOSER THAT QUITS COS OF PREVIOUS UGLY EXPERIENCE.
I haven't quitted, just on leave. When the time is right I will surely contact you.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by amolak: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: I haven't quitted, just on leave. When the time is right I will surely contact you.
Lol, so you are on leave for a whole 3months. na so binary chop u reach? this is straight to d villa cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2014
amolak: Lol, so you are on leave for a whole 3months. na so binary chop u reach? this is straight to d villa cheesy
lol, I was never an active bom trader ie with live account. Things always went wrong in demo, in 3 months time if he can sustain his current winnings then I'm in. You know the problem with this kind of business is that it is usually not sustainable over a long period of time.

My business rule for some years now is that if it can not sustain a family then there's no need starting it.

1 Like

Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by richards1: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2014
cybug: You guys should follow him on FB and see his records and that of his subscribers.

I'm yet to see a binary options indicator as potent as what the OP is using to trade.

He has a good reputation online. One of the best binary option trader/marketer i have seen.

Test him and see. If you don't like what you buy. Give him a negative feedback.

PS: i'm yet to see a negative feedback from any of his subscribers, though..

PPS: I think Odeyemi Adeyemi Oriyomi (OP) is under rated in NL
that is good i you sell his guide to me
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: lol, I was never an active bom trader ie with live account. Things always went wrong in demo, in 3 months time if he can sustain his current winnings then I'm in. You know the problem with this kind of business is that it is usually not sustainable over a long period of time.

My business rule for some years now is that if it can not sustain a family then there's no need starting it.

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTIVE COS YOU NEVER BELIEVED YOU COULD MAKE IT ONLINE WITH BINARY. THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER MADE IT ONLINE WITH BINARY NEVER MEANS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING IT. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY BRO. YOU CANT KEEP DOING SAME THING AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULT. OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR US. IF YOU WANT TO SEE PROVES BACK FOR TWO MONTHS AND BEYOND, THEN GO TO MY BLOG OR MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE OR MY WALL. I AM NOT REALLY ASKING ANYONE TO JOIN ME, I AM SAYING THAT DON'T GIVE UP YOUR PASSION FOR MAKING MONEY ONLINE COS U HAD SOME SET BACKS

Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTIVE COS YOU NEVER BELIEVED YOU COULD MAKE IT ONLINE WITH BINARY. THE FACT THAT YOU NEVER MADE IT ONLINE WITH BINARY NEVER MEANS THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING IT. DO IT THE RIGHT WAY BRO. YOU CANT KEEP DOING SAME THING AND EXPECT DIFFERENT RESULT. OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR US. IF YOU WANT TO SEE PROVES BACK FOR TWO MONTHS AND BEYOND, THEN GO TO MY BLOG OR MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE OR MY WALL. I AM NOT REALLY ASKING ANYONE TO JOIN ME, I AM SAYING THAT DON'T GIVE UP YOUR PASSION FOR MAKING MONEY ONLINE COS U HAD SOME SET BACKS
nice.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
richards1: that is good i you sell his guide to me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: nice.

I think the guy is good... Went through his wall and profile on FB and was impressed.

Na Army officer sef
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Manweysabi:

I think the guy is good... Went through his wall and profile on FB and was impressed.

Na Army officer sef
yeah, I'm doing that now and his followership is good. I'm neck deep with a project right now else I would have jumped in. These things make sense when you fund with at least $1000.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: yeah, I'm doing that now and his followership is good. I'm neck deep with a project right now else I would have jumped in. These things make sense when you fund with at least $1000.

NO SIR, YOU CAN EVEN START WITH $10, EVEN 1000 NAIRA. BUT TO BE FRANK WITH YOU I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LIVING HERE AND ITS A MUST THAT MY STUDENTS AND I MUST WRECK THE BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Officer,

Please gimme your mail, i have a package/propasal for you. Business things
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2014
blink182: yeah, I'm doing that now and his followership is good. I'm neck deep with a project right now else I would have jumped in. These things make sense when you fund with at least $1000.

Choi!

Yeah, less emotion...

the emotion is more when trading with a small amount of money than when trading with a considerably large amout of fund.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2014
Manweysabi: Officer,

Please gimme your mail, i have a package/propasal for you. Business things
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB WITH ODEYEMI AKINYEMI ORIYOMI
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB WITH ODEYEMI AKINYEMI ORIYOMI

Ok, that'll be better.

I'm sending a friend request now.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by cybug: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
richards1: that is good i you sell his guide to me

You wan buy from me? grin
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
cybug:

You wan buy from me? grin
RICHARDS1 ARE YOU SELLING SOMETHING?
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:

NO SIR, YOU CAN EVEN START WITH $10, EVEN 1000 NAIRA. BUT TO BE FRANK WITH YOU I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER LIVING HERE AND ITS A MUST THAT MY STUDENTS AND I MUST WRECK THE BINARY OPTIONS BROKERS
I know I can even start with a dollar but the thing is whatever I do should be worth my time. That's just my philosophy. I'm already following you, I will surely contact you when I am ready.
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by cybug: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:

No sir
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by richards1: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
belod4me:
Nope am not selling thing hope martingale is not envolved and your package is affordable
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by belod4me(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
richards1: Nope am not selling thing hope martingale is not envolved and your package is affordable

SIR I USE A CUSTOM INDICATOR AND NOTHING ELSE SIR
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by puskin: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
dem don come again. undecided
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by Manweysabi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
puskin: dem don come again. undecided

Ghen ghen grin grincheesy
Re: How My Student Turned $50 To $430 Trading Binary Option In Just 4days by topsybaba: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
manweysabi...abeg check ur mail pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser / Newspayforum Income Bundle - Join Today & Cash Out Every 2 Weeks / Usa Used Caterpillar Machines Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.