Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,894 members, 7,969,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? (7632 Views)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / I Want 2 Leave Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by tangent(f): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2008
hannibal/sauron
danke
tope2000
missy b
shegirl71
spikedcylinder
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by sima(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2008
i'll miss. . (BRB, someone is pemi tongue)
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Danke: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2008
i will miss so many pple sad
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Youngj1(m): 1:34am On Oct 27, 2008
SAURON , NA JUS BECAUSE OF IM lord of d rings template
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:44am On Oct 27, 2008
dani1luv:

I'm going to miss
1. gabby
2. rokiatu.
3. origina9ja kiss
4. ibkaye kiss
5. SAMMILLA
6. princesa
7. infobaba
8. jassie.
9. Baxi
10.bbeee
11. and so on . . . . . . . . . wink

Thank you sha. Your trouble neva end wit me grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by iz2much: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2008
Who i go miss ba wo? No body, they be ma Papa pikin?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by na2day2(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iz2much:

Who i go miss ba wo? No body, they be ma Papa pikin?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by bintab(f): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2008
i will miss showbobo,gabrywyl,ibexy,ruby pearl,toyosi,arnold1,omoge,plus mama and who made me laugh on family issues
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by bluenubian(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
been gone for yrs, aint nobody miss ! embarassed embarassed
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by sosodat: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
Simply Sistawoman
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2008
bintab:

i will miss showbobo,gabrywyl,ibexy,ruby pearl,toyosi,arnold1,omoge,plus mama and who made me laugh on family issues

Thank you sha grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2008
bluenubian:

been gone for years, aint nobody miss ! embarassed embarassed

Didnt you hia me callin your name? angry
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by dragonslay(m): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2008
Ill MOST DEFINITTELY MISS GABRYWYL.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by obinna5000(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2008
I will miss the following members:

1 - KunleOshob because he is very argumentative
2 - pilgrim.1 because of her lengthy and explanatory contributions
3 - tpia because of his blunt and straight-to-the-point contributions
4 - A_K_O because he is the moderator of the religious section
5 - Seun because without him there will be no Nairaland
6 - Gamine & JeSoul because of their funny contributions and animations
7 - Analytical
8 - kola oloye because of his inspirational posts
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by strongarm1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
I miss Thiefofheart, toyin baby you always missed and loved would never forget about how you always love to throwdown with them brother and win most of all your battles here, word!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by alexmakaay(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2008
myself grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2008
dragonslay:

Ill MOST DEFINITTELY MISS GABRYWYL.

Thank you nna grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by youngmayor(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2008
im wqilll defintely miss youngmayoy , lol, i love him , trust me , who cares if you dont
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
BLUENUBIAN!

Where have you been? shocked shocked

I think I miss the old timers.

Hot-angel
Darmanzero
Whiteshark
Chinani
papermoon (yes)
Oracle
ushergirl
snazzydawn
Naomi (who i never agreed with)
Rhodalyn
Zm4eva
Zahymaka (my darling genius sweetheart kiss)
Idollier
Nike4luv
nicetohave
mamba
omogenaija
larger_20
nferyn (very lovable atheist)
KAG
WesleyanA
thelastdon ( my former e-enemy)
IAH

etc
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2008
only SEUN undecided

psych! grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Opslag(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2008
Nobody's gonna mis me?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by lysaa(f): 1:23am On Nov 03, 2008
to all the people that would miss me, even tho its small  kiss  kiss

i've met alot of people through my journey on nl. . from my first friend Lioness to my newest. its been fun all through and can't say i wouldn't miss y'all.
Kaylala, Riviera- my 1st boyfriend on nl, lol. ., thelastdon, Rhodalyn,Z4M4eva, hotstepper, Mikebuddy, Rolly, Justkunmi, Mukina2, Jaybaby, Orinkila that would make me a movie star when I grow up.  grin kellorah, wormedup, babymine, woleprof, marlet01, kinzolic, Akowale(holding it down on chelsea thread) Razzor-one strong female footie analyst besides Muki  wink Kitaun, Software, Debosky, Mustay  kiss Tafari (missing him already) HayWay, Dblock, Lalaboi, SomZe, Fynwaka, Syrup, Neelsel, Needeeg, Busta, Nella IIce, Ronnie slimz, My religion Pals-Shahan  (missing her already) TayoD, davidylan, Donnie-my brother, backslider, My jokes section friends- Spenchuks  kiss, Gabrywyl  wink ,  princesa, Mykali  kiss Studio, Infobaba, cbase, Danni-love, Clemcykul, Sam Milla
Forum games- Wifeypenth left me  cry Acidrop, Missy B, Efosa, GoldCircle(FYI, I'm carrying his baby lipsrsealed), Dragnet (gosh! I've bn asking) Yongbabe, Chibaby, Dreeldee(Only God Knows where he's bn) Cescky, Sodgi, DualCore kiss, krama, Okanran(fed me with beefcake) MOyo( my sis chan) Jassie, Ibikaye, Bbee, Opslag, Morenike, loffers ,  to be continued.  grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by mreds: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2008
naija babe.Aw r u?Just kinda curious.I haven't seen where ice is HOT!!!Can u be more explanatory.
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by jgirl3: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2008
Oh my gosh! I'll miss so many people
I have made wonderful friends and the true ones are still by my side today. . . both on and off NL. I love them all. If I mention names now I will forget a lot of them.

Girl! Bluenubian!
bluenubian:

been gone for years, aint nobody miss ! embarassed embarassed
Where have you been?
You better have missed me! Lol! Come back for a min to reply!
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by teissys(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2008
It seems that people haven't mentioned MrCrackles. Gawd this dude is too sarcastic and funny for his own good. Plus, even when you view the people who are onlyn, you would never see what he is looking at. I just like him and I would miss him if he leaves Nairaland.
Not to forget Rhodalyn and Mukina2
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Joseph6(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
Ruby pearl becoz she comes bearin cleavages and all
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2008
lysaa:

only SEUN undecided

psych! grin

this lysaa too dey flirt, u wan tell them say u no dey miss me pass seun?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ poster,
here is my list.

@ joke section, i will miss sam milla,ituen
@ Tv/Movies (FTA Thread), here is where i will miss most, the names are endless but i willmake it simple, badaru1,olofofo,toxnaija,jujukemist,gangsta,olason(OLA),pitodenz.
@ religion,i've missed otuwe, will miss m_nwankwo, pilgrim (too rigid in thinking)
@ computer/phones, dualcoe,hayprof,mecussey
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2008
lysaa:

to all the people that would miss me, even tho its small kiss kiss

i've met alot of people through my journey on nl. . from my first friend Lioness to my newest. its been fun all through and can't say i wouldn't miss y'all.
Kaylala, Riviera- my 1st boyfriend on nl, lol. ., thelastdon, Rhodalyn,Z4M4eva, hotstepper, Mikebuddy, Rolly, Justkunmi, Mukina2, Jaybaby, Orinkila that would make me a movie star when I grow up. grin kellorah, wormedup, babymine, woleprof, marlet01, kinzolic, Akowale(holding it down on chelsea thread) Razzor-one strong female footie analyst besides Muki wink Kitaun, Software, Debosky, Mustay kiss Tafari (missing him already) HayWay, Dblock, Lalaboi, SomZe, Fynwaka, Syrup, Neelsel, Needeeg, Busta, Nella IIce, Ronnie slimz, My religion Pals-Shahan (missing her already) TayoD, davidylan, Donnie-my brother, backslider, My jokes section friends- Spenchuks kiss, Gabrywyl wink , princesa, Mykali kiss Studio, Infobaba, cbase, Danni-love, Clemcykul, Sam Milla
Forum games- Wifeypenth left me cry Acidrop, Missy B, Efosa, GoldCircle(FYI, I'm carrying his baby lipsrsealed), Dragnet (gosh! I've bn asking) Yongbabe, Chibaby, Dreeldee(Only God Knows where he's bn) Cescky, Sodgi, DualCore kiss, krama, Okanran(fed me with beefcake) MOyo( my sis chan) Jassie, Ibikaye, Bbee, Opslag, Morenike, loffers , to be continued. grin

Thank you jare ma twin sista grin
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Nov 22, 2008
I will miss you too kiss kiss
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by Gabry(f): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2008
sexyLeamon:

I will miss you too kiss kiss

Ma dear sista, who are you referring to?
Re: Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:28am On Nov 22, 2008
am referring to the adorable Gaby cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland To The Dogs! Who Made The Bigot A Moderator? / Have You Seen Odubayo Bolaji James? / NNPC Attributes Sudden Fuel Queues In Lagos To Road Construction Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.