Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (7313 Views)

Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Concedes Defeat / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Breaking News: Nuhu Ribadu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by ignis: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ribadu, welcome to PDP. ...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by egbaguy: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
atlwireles:

APC will never spring a surprise in Adamawa, So forget that angle. The PDP nominee for gov, won the election already.
nva say neva..........nyako really messed up adamawa...oldfool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Urine: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tolexander: What a nice move!

Considering the fact that he was betrayed when he was in ACN and the whole members of the state house of assembly being in PDP. He has made the best move.

I keep on hearing "he was betrayed", no he wasn't. He was a party to that agreement and was compensated. Have you heard him complain? The real issue is that both PDP/APC are the same and Nigeria as a country is not ready to move forward.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya:

You don't get it? Do you?

This isn't about PDP or APC!!! This is about the man Ribadu. A man I've come to respect for the kinda politics he plays. A man I believed can be a shining example of what politicians should be. Faithful and loyal to ideals and principles of the party they belong to.

If Ribadu had a problem with APC's (non existent) ideologies, he should've left the party at the inception or during the defection season.

But right now, it seems he's only defecting just to increase his chances of being the governor of Adamawa. And that doesn't sound like the man I believed he is.
bros ,you can't effect a change if you don't the power to do so. Apc won't give him that power to effect the change he wants to. And besides apc is a failed party in adamawa so why should he remain there ? If pdp can guarantee him that power ,good let him move their and actualise his dreams. What many don't understand is the the leadership of apc for now are only concerned deeply about maintaining their weakening hold in the south west
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by kmariko: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
atlwireles: Why can't I see any value in this move undecided I cannot trust Nuhu, not after the nonsense of the last 3 years. People have to stand for something, Nuhu seems to stand for nothing. This is how Nyako joined the PDP, only to seek the party's destruction from within. I hope Nuhu is not expecting any elective party ticket. There are people who spent days and night, fighting to keep the party alive, when Nuhu and Nyako were doing all things possible to destroy it. Just get in line and wait for your turn in 2025.

Ribadu is what Ribadu believes in...what Ribadu is about is to right the perceived wrong ( his) in the society. And he believes that he can only do that through a political party. Whatever the ideology of party is is irrelevant to his "messanic" duty of steering the Nigerian ship to the right course...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Berem and co may develop heart seizure wen they see this thread....supporter of APC family keeps diminishing
Lolz! 150mentions under 5days and still counting. Una dey try o!

I wish Nuhu Ribadu all the best!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Where is the bitter, old, confused, angry and frustrated Gbawe?

Gbawe, Ntorr!

Mumu, if and when Ribadu confirms he has joined PDP then how does that affect anyone but Ribadu? The problem with you is that you are a petty individual and a hungry loser who gets excited about today alone. To that end, you never see the big picture. APC is bigger than Ribadu and his personal ambition. Ribadu can take his chances with your uber-treacherous paymaster i.e GEJ. Those of us who wish him well will once again warn him, as we did before, to beware those who will end up rubbishing him. Ribadu has already seen things first hand with the outcome of his work as head of the petroleum task force set up by GEJ. Nuff said.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: I have been around oo. Just decided to chill a little and watch things . Arapaja is about to join accord party according to reports ,how true is it ? In fact pdp should have a thread on this site sef
That's cool to know cool As for the Arapaja news, he had cross-carpeted to Accord already about 2 days ago....more shocker awaits these APShit clowns...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
brother of life! long time. how are u doing?
tomakint:
Men this is just too hilarious grin cheesy that was a well delivered slog to Gbawe's old jaw grin grin onatisi where hath thou? grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
The same way Tinubu rubbished him in 2011. After the snitch Tinubu gave him the ACN ticket, he went to Aso rock at night to collect his own share of ghana must go bag and sold the whole of south west to the PDP. now who is the the treacherous snitch?
Look ribadu has learnt his lessons and cant do no more deals with Tinubu the traitor.
Gbawe:

Mumu, if and when Ribadu confirms he has joined PDP then how does that affect anyone but Ribadu? The problem with you is that you are a petty individual and a hungry loser who gets excited about today alone. To that end, you never see the big picture. APC is bigger than Ribadu and his personal ambition. Ribadu can take his chances with your uber-treacherous paymaster i.e GEJ. Those of us who wish him well will once again warn him, as we did before, to beware those who will end up rubbishing him. Ribadu has already seen things first hand with the outcome of his work as head of the petroleum task force set up by GEJ. Nuff said.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Dreal1247: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pdp on the move. I dont know the fools yet. The end shall justify.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
obayaya: Honestly, I'm disappointed!!! I actually believed Ribadu was different from the usual "Naija Politicians". sad

Most Nigeria politicians don't have fidelity with principles and ideals ...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyface333: brother of life! long time. how are u doing?
My good bro longest time......how runs? Welcome back! wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bro! so many projects on my hands. we shall all celebrate the victory of Goodluck ebele jonathan come 2015.
tomakint:
My good bro longest time......how runs? Welcome back! wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
talktimi: But Gbawe swore by obatala and amadioha that Ribadu wouldnt make such a yeye move undecided

Insincere9gerian replied:

You should have known by now that Gbawe is ALWAYS wrong.

Wow. good to see I am the boss of many of you unintelligent and backward b*tches to the point you are all willing to lie about what I supposedly "swore" and what I was "wrong" about. Below is my one and only utterance in the entire world wide web about Ribadu's alleged defection before this thread. Now you two sorry groupies need to show where I "swore by obatala and amadioha that Ribadu wouldnt make such a yeye move" or what I was "wrong" about. Intelligent people can note that my single opinion about this Ribadu defection, as is consistently the same on this thread also, is a warning to Ribadu to "think" and "act" wisely. Losers.

Good to know I really get under the skin of you ladies but Gbawe is far above the petty level you losers operate on so I would never make a fool of myself in cyberspace predicting the move of a Politician in a nation like Nigerian where, more than anywhere else in the world, the behavior of our leaders bear out the saying that "there are no permanent enemies in politics. Only permanent interests". Mumufied losers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1859359/adamawa-guber-ribadu-fails-register

This is what I am thinking too. We know politics remains about permanent interest and not permanent foes. Yet Ribadu has seen the treachery of GEJ upfront to know , at any time and if it suits the personal agenda of GEJ, he will be thrown to the hounds as happened when he headed the Petroleum task force. Ribadu really needs to think wisely and ,most important, act wisely.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by obayaya(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: bros ,you can't effect a change if you don't the power to do so. Apc won't give him that power to effect the change he wants to. And besides apc is a failed party in adamawa so why should he remain there ? If pdp can guarantee him that power ,good let him move their and actualise his dreams. What many don't understand is the the leadership of apc for now are only concerned deeply about maintaining their weakening hold in the south west

And he discovered APC is a failed party yesterday? He didn't discover in 2012 and 2013? He just discovered 2 months to the by elections?

Bros, He has no justification for leaving APC except this governorship elections. And that's pathetic. He just became the same thing with all other Nigerian politicians to me.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Symphony007: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
The nigerian media is beyond amatuerish, infact, they're an embarrassment. In sensible countries no politician will get away with this level of political halotry, but here thousands get away with it at the always. A matured media will just play to ribadu all the arsenic criticism he has leveled against the PDP, right from his time in EFCC and he will tell the public how he made such a about turn, he will tell the public why he is'nt a ruminant animal. But at last, there is no such accountability in nigeria. It brings a tear to my eye.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by mogentle(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
I wish Ribadu better luck, and i pray he will not regret it. Why? I keep thinking why the PDP rubished his report@ Petroleum Task force. It sounds somehow.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by deeobserver209(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hope Obiageli has resigned from Nigerian politics grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by tomakint: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyface333: Bro! so many projects on my hands. we shall all celebrate the victory of Goodluck ebele jonathan come 2015.
A big Amen to your prayers bro!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Heya! I can see how pained you are in this particular defection. Did you call the media beyond amatuerish when Ameachi, Kwankwanso, Nyako, and co defected from PDP to APC? I guess the media was the best then, because, this five governors of PDP automatically becomes saints the moment the leave PDP for APC.

Symphony007: The nigerian media is beyond amatuerish, infact, they're an embarrassment. In sensible countries no politician will get away with this level of political halotry, but here thousands get away with it at the always. A matured media will just play to ribadu all the arsenic criticism he has leveled against the PDP, right from his time in EFCC and he will tell the public how he made such a about turn, he will tell the public why he is'nt a ruminant animal. But at last, there is no such accountability in nigeria. It brings a tear to my eye.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by jmaine: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyface333: Heya! I can see how pained you are in this particular defection. Did you call the media beyond amatuerish when Ameachi, Kwankwanso, Nyako, and co defected from PDP to APC? I guess the media was the best then, because, this five governors of PDP automatically becomes saints the moment the leave PDP for APC.

You just spoke my mind . . . . . Well done . . . .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Chubhie: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
The way distinguished gentleman Gbawe was analysing Ribadu matter with authority one may be tempted to think he's Ribadu's spokesman. If Oyinlola and Aregbe can still wine and dine together after their foot solders fought each other to death there's still hope that the devil and God may yet reconcile and put aside perceived differences.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by obayaya(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Maxymilliano:

Most Nigeria politicians don't have fidelity with principles and ideals ...

That's why this country is in locked in a state of directionless directionlessness (Honorable Patrick) cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by meforyou1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
tomakint:
Men this is just too hilarious grin cheesy that was a well delivered slog to Gbawe's old jaw grin grin onatisi where hath thou? grin
tomakint, u are a good fellow. Keep up d good spirit. Really enjoyed how u brought that eggheaders aka anago9010 aka anago10 aka something else now down to his knees
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Symphony007: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
babyface333: Heya! I can see how pained you are in this particular defection. Did you call the media beyond amatuerish when Ameachi, Kwankwanso, Nyako, and co defected from PDP to APC? I guess the media was the best then, because, this five governors of PDP automatically becomes saints the moment the leave PDP for APC.

thls is exactly the attitude killing nigeria. APC vs. PDP mentality. While you are busy killing yourself over that, they don't care about you. I don't have time to debate partisan hacks. You folks are complacent in the destruction of nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hian!!! You dont mean it.
Symphony007: thls is exactly the attitude killing nigeria. APC vs. PDP mentality. While you are busy killing yourself over that, they don't care about you. I don't have time to debate partisan hacks. You folks are complacent in the destruction of nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by talktimi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Gbawe:

Insincere9gerian replied:

Wow. good to see I am the boss of many of you unintelligent and backward b*tches to the point you are all willing to lie about what I supposedly "swore" and what I was "wrong" about. Below is my one and only utterance in the entire world wide web about Ribadu's alleged defection before this thread. Now you two sorry groupies need to show where I "swore by obatala and amadioha that Ribadu wouldnt make such a yeye move" or what I was "wrong" about. Intelligent people can note that my single opinion about this Ribadu defection, as is consistently the same on this thread also, is a warning to Ribadu to "think" and "act" wisely. Losers.

Good to know I really get under the skin of you ladies but Gbawe is far above the petty level you losers operate on so I would never make a fool of myself in cyberspace predicting the move of a Politician in a nation like Nigerian where, more than anywhere else in the world, the behavior of our leaders bear out the saying that "there are no permanent enemies in politics. Only permanent interests". Mumufied losers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1859359/adamawa-guber-ribadu-fails-register

ol boy, by now you should know nobody reads these your epistles so stop clapping for yourself oluku

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by atlwireles: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
kmariko:

Ribadu is what Ribadu believes in...what Ribadu is about is to right the perceived wrong ( his) in the society. And he believes that he can only do that through a political party. Whatever the ideology of party is is irrelevant to his "messanic" duty of steering the Nigerian ship to the right course...

What does he believe now, that he did not believe in 2011-2013? PDP does not need him, the only joy I see here, is being able to pour pepper on APC's open sores.It is great joy seeing their party fall apart like a house of cards, that it is and will remain. Last year when the great party was on life support in Adamawa, he was prancing like horse over us. Now he wants to harvest, where he never sowed. I dislike people like him. They are freeloaders and they make me sick.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by gebest: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
WELL I DONT BLAME HIM, I BLAMED TINUBU FOR COLLECTION MONEY FROM PDP AND BETRAYED HIM IN 2011.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Gbawe: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chubhie: The way distinguished gentleman Gbawe was analysing Ribadu matter with authority one may be tempted to think he's Ribadu's spokesman. If Oyinlola and Aregbe can still wine and dine together after their foot solders fought each other to death there's still hope that the devil and God may yet reconcile and put aside perceived differences.

My brother, it is because I take an interested in all Nigerian leaders who are committed, driven and have shown they can deliver solutions. I think Ribadu is in that group. That said, and as you opined intelligently, it is the supporters of politicians who really fight and maim each other not the politicians themselves who are actually often cordial privately. I would know this because I have seen, with my own eyes and even outside Nigeria, PDP and APC political 'foes' hanging out. Politicians mainly differ in regards to the goodwill they have for Nigerians. Their permanent interest, i.e political office and relevance, means they can move anywhere to get what they want. To that end, I would not be surprised if Ribadu moves to the PDP in pursuit of political office. He really needs to be careful and think things through wisely. I personally think he will regret a move to the PDP but the choice Mallam Ribadu makes is ultimately up to him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by onatisi(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chubhie: The way distinguished gentleman Gbawe was analysing Ribadu matter with authority one may be tempted to think he's Ribadu's spokesman. If Oyinlola and Aregbe can still wine and dine together after their foot solders fought each other to death there's still hope that the devil and God may yet reconcile and put aside perceived differences.
you dey listen to gbawe? Na wa for u oo,anytime gbawe talks just listen to it like moonlight stories from an old man. anyway how is ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. / International Women's Day: Enugu Overnor’s Wife Pushes Feminism, Inclusivity / Governor Soludo Gives Assurance Of Peace And Security In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.