Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (1018 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Solutioncrib: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
A former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission,EFCC, Nuhu Ribadu, has joined the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Adamawa State.

Mr. Ribadu was the presidential candidate of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, in 2011 and joins the PDP from the All Progressives Congress.
A member of the executive committee of the PDP in in Bako, Mr.Ribadu's ward in Yola South Local Government Area, informed Our Source that the anti-corruption chief has been registered as a member of
the party.

Our Source had reported how the PDP leadership led by the party's
national chairman, Adamu Muazu, mounted pressure on Mr. Ribadu to join the party and be
its candidate for the October 11 governorship election in
Adamawa.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had released time table for the election to replace former governor Murtala Nyako who was
impeached by the State Assembly last month.

Already, Acting Governor Umaru Fintiri and son of former chairman of the PDP, Bamanga Tukur, Awwal Tukur, have picked the notice of intent form to fly the PDP's flag for the election.

Efforts to speak with Mr. Ribadu or his spokesperson, Abdulaziz Abdulaziz, were unsuccessful.
Both men's mobile phones were switched off when Our Source tried to reach them.

Mr. Ribadu is yet to publicly declare for the PDP although he has not refuted any of the reports linking him to the party.

Details later…

http://solutioncrib.com/discussion/1751/Posted
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by segzyj(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Welcome back home...... The Prodigal son
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wish him goodluck!
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by BishopMagic: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014

WAITING FOR THE eBola Thiefnibu roaches to come here and insult their once golden child.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Brimmie(m): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by BishopMagic: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2014

They are lurking....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by idumuose(m): 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Wish him goodluck!
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by mumubynature(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr Riba-dun=(Bribery is sweet) cant get enough bribe from former parties.We all know Veedeevee pays better.
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by mumubynature(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mr Riba-dun=(Bribery is sweet) cant get enough bribe from former parties.We all know Veedeevee pays better. ;DMr Riba-dun=(Bribery is sweet) cant get enough bribe from former parties.We all know Veedeevee pays better.
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by BishopMagic: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
mumubynature: Mr Riba-dun=(Bribery is sweet) cant get enough bribe from former parties.We all know Veedeevee pays better.

Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by earthgreeners(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
if true, na him sabi
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by idumuose(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
If he eventually performs creditably as a governor,then he can realise his ambition as Nigerian president under PDP.

And if afterwards he contemplates playing a fast one on PDP,though he can never contemplates such,he will go the way of Nyako.A quick reminder that all the members of the state assembly are all pDp members.

I laughed when they said Ribadu initially beat a hasty retreat.Una never know politicians.The more you look the less you see.

In the absence of Ribadu,Buba marwa is a also a good candidate.

*Gej waxing stronger by the day*

GEJ until 2019

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
NAME: chimax
DATE OF BIRTH: 15th sept.199..
HOBBIES:
-Catching lizards, snakes and taking
hyenas for
walk;
-Catching bullets with bare hands.
MY RECORD:
-Killed superman;
-Skinned a crocodile alive;
-Held my breath under water for
2months.
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT:
-The very first man to walk on the sun;
-Fluent in 10,565 languages.
SILLY THINGS DONE:
-Drank the red sea dry;
-Sky diving from outer space.
EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
-Couldn't kill 1,000 lions with a single
punch, only killed 999
instantly, then tamed the last one.
SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really dont like to brag
PS - That's for those always asking via
Pm 'can I know you
more'... now you know...
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
idumuose:
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by size38: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Its just stomach politics. That's what we practice here in Nigeria. I have decided long time ago not to following politician again.
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by akumada1: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
My fear is that, if he wins the governor and decamp back to his party apc?, pdp should be careful whit the game they are about to play.
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by Dreal1247: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
If is going to le used and dumped. Politicians are all the same. No one has the interest of the masses. Selfish group of people. I pity those ready to die for anyone of them because they will die for nothing.
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by BishopMagic: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreal1247: If is going to le used and dumped. Politicians are all the same. No one has the interest of the masses. Selfish group of people. I pity those ready to die for anyone of them because they will die for nothing.

Them don start their nonsense.

You supporters of APC are fanatics. I can bet if your mother votes PDP you will chop her head off
Re: BREAKING: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP by iiichidodo: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
bb

(1) (Reply)

Angry Passengers Throw Ex-pakistani Minister Out Of Plane After 2-hour Wait / Lt. Col, 15 Others To Face Trial Over Chibok Girls / Yorob Youth @ Supporters Of Buhari; Reasons Why Buhari Must Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.