Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,173 members, 7,910,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Are The Benefits And Challenges As A Student Union Leader ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Benefits And Challenges As A Student Union Leader ? (432 Views)

Oau Students' Union Leader Unjustly Suspended By The School Management / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / (Photos) Crisis on Oau Facebook page as Union Leader Remove Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits And Challenges As A Student Union Leader ? by ademega(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
When i read of students graduating after 19 , 20 years(Saburi and tony fash of OAU comes to mind ), having troubles with the school authorities /police and in some cases with the power that be, all in the name of student union leader / activities and i begin to wonder if there is any benefit as a student union leader during or after leaving school . Past students' union leaders should share their experience and advice prospective students' union leaders in the house. What are the benefits and what are the challenges?

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly Exam Date For Individual / I Need Financial Assistance / Should Dashed Out Money Be Counted As Expenses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.