Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" (3987 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Picture: Will This Child Ever Forgive Her Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by Samoleee: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
After Kim has dealt with Rob’s truant act at her wedding, she’s decided to face her all-time frenemy turned enemy, Beyonce in a face-to-face show down after what the singer did as regards not attending Kimye’s gracious wedding!

According to an insider,..... details of the SHOCKING revealations made by the insider and many mooore juicy details -- [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/celeb%20beef[/url]
Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by ifyfaith: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 17, 2014
ko kan aye...shey that one go change d price of garri 4 market..mtcheew..a beg who get BB pin mouth charger make i charge
Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by Karleb(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2014
K undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by hatux: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Beyonce slapped Kim K? What!? Where was Kanye at that time?
Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by BaddieKay(f): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2014
And dis is supposed to be news?

I think Beyonce is to busy handling her marital issues with jay to even be concerned with Kim

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian – “i’ll NEVER EVER Forgive Beyonce! She Slapped My Face!" by mondee02(m): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Let her Revenge!!!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Lionel Messi Amd His Two Son's (lovely) / See Picture Of Vector In Obalende Police Barracks Today! / Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.