Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ (47599 Views)

Ben Bruce Blast Lai Mohammed:Lai Denies Saying Economy Is Out Of PMB Control(pix / Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
A good number of them are now educated.
Hausas can be really nice.
Our problem in Nigeria is religion, tribalism and corruption.

Are you sure I Assn still in Nigeria....please give me statistics....

May be you meant sanusi kind of education that get him expelled a cbn top man
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
caseless: gej is a retardeen! Oya , make dem DSS do their worst.
funny enough, Mr GEJ or the DSS doesnt even know you exist. We are inconsequential to the discharge of their 2015 mandate. shikena
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
tsolz84: Nwosu aka bastad son of osu;go and roast your mum because she is a witch;dehydrated Igbo..you're an idi0tic mor0n of the highest order.

We really Need a psychologist here...dude are going off the hook and this is a classic

Goo rest in peace...why don't you bomb your mistake miserable self

4 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

Are you sure I Assn still in Nigeria....please give me statistics....

May be you meant sanusi kind of education that get him expelled a cbn top man

my guy you probably havent travelled or lived beyond your geographical region for you to make such disssertion. The Hausas are the simplest and nicest people you can live with. And when you talk of the educated ones(yes literacy level is rising fast), they are kind to a fault

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Pinkybush: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
leo1234:
That is what ignorance is doing to Nigerians.
yea. Clear example of wat ignorance is doing 2 muslims. They are the ones taking up arms and they are the ones complaining, accusing another person of their woes. Jst as Lai(Liar) Bokohammed tongue
leo1234:
That is what ignorance is doing to Nigerians.
yea. Clear example of wat ignorance is doing 2 muslims. They are the ones taking up arms and they are the ones complaining, accusing another person of their woes. Jst as Lai(Liar) Bokohammed

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
olrotimi:
my guy you probably havent travelled or lived beyond your geographical region for you to make such disssertion. The Hausas are the simplest and nicest people you can live with. And when you talk of the educated ones(yes literacy level is rising fast), they are kind to a fault

They are kind so you said ...with all these religious killing

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
grin even TB josh cant help this my flatheaded accursed friend..the evil forest is where your kinds are..cursed osu bastad
tonychristopher:

We really Need a psychologist here...dude are going off the hook and this is a classic

Goo rest in peace...why don't you bomb your mistake miserable self

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Pinkybush: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

That's not ignorance but that's the way the Hausa has painted themselves for centuries.....

They hate collation
Hate civilizations
Hate educations
Hate freedom

So they are seen as backward and that's what they are
10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro grin
tonychristopher:

That's not ignorance but that's the way the Hausa has painted themselves for centuries.....

They hate collation
Hate civilizations
Hate educations
Hate freedom

So they are seen as backward and that's what they are
10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pinkybush: 10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro ;D10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro

They hate immunization

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Kindly help us with any link to show there was curfew on election eve so as to clear any misconception we have about the DSS.

www.bellanaija.com/2014/08/08/osun-election-restriction-on-movement-begins-today/

leadership.ng/news/380493/state-police-command-imposes-24-hour-restriction

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by kevinhacker(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

All rappists, armedrobbers and Proztitutes are Ibos, all Ibos are Potential rappists,armed robbers and Proztitutes.
OK WE DON HEAR BUT IT DOSENT CHANGE THE FACT THAT [B]ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKOHARAM IN THE NAME OF FIGHTING JIHAD[/B]

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pinkybush: 10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro ;D10 billion likes 4 ur comment bro

They hate immunization

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
tsolz84: grin even TB josh cant help this my flatheaded accursed friend..the evil forest is where your kinds are..cursed osu bastad

Go look for that black stone called kabba and worship then go bomb your miserable impure self

Lol

No Virgins for you...there you will masturbate till eternity lol

3 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by estherdennis(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
All rappists, armedrobbers and Proztitutes are Ibos, all Ibos are Potential rappists,armed robbers and Proztitutes.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by estherdennis(f): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sometimes I wonder how old most of all this nairalanders bloggers are,abusing each other,wagging mouth anyhow,eating politics every minute of the day,guys remember these guys don't know you people exist and you do nothing but fight yourselves,please let's wait till 2015 and see with our eyes what will happen.is not u ppls fault anyway,na those wey fight give una democracy and did not tell una how to use ur mouth. Mchewwwwwww
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
emmalexabl:

فينمتا خنابط نتات خغيسن جخن

Well said aboki.....

Just as all bokoharams are muslims , and all muslims potential bokoharam.

Take ten jawe!

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

No Virgins for you...there you will mastu.rbate till eternity lol

Kai!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by eunisam: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
dis
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Janja pikin aka aboki enwe...

are you still foaming at the mouth?
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Manazz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
I wonder what exactly is the use of the pathetic Mods Seun put in charge here undecided
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

www.bellanaija.com/2014/08/08/osun-election-restriction-on-movement-begins-today/

leadership.ng/news/380493/state-police-command-imposes-24-hour-restriction

Restriction of movement isn't same as curfew since there was no specific order for everybody to remain indoor. Notwithstanding, they should have been handed over to the police instead of being nabbed by masked gunmen.

The SSS "deliberately" goofed on this one.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
maestroferddi: Janja pikin aka aboki enwe...

are you still foaming at the mouth?

I no get your time now.

Diqck head.

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by maestroferddi: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

I no get your time now.

Diqck head.
Aboki will never learn.

always picking the wrong battles

always ending up getting shredded.

aboki spare some respect na for your village at Kutu wenci...

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by obayaya(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Restriction of movement isn't same as curfew since there was no specific order for everybody to remain indoor. Notwithstanding, they should have been handed over to the police instead of being nabbed by masked gunmen.

The SSS "deliberately" goofed on this one.

The remote cause of the whole thing is Lai Mohammed's disregard for law and constituted authority. I'm sure he's aware of the directive. The same directive was in place in Anambra, Ekiti. He deliberately flaunted the law. And that should be condemned.

All these theories and sentiments won't help anyone. what is wrong is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by tonychristopher: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
estherdennis:

Despicable birch your mum was and gave birth to a spoiled world class hoe which is you

Can you now puss off

1 Like

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by abfirstlady: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Mallam, who practice karuwanci than ur hausa women who wear hijabi witout pant or bra under? And who patronise and lavish good money on the ibo prostitutes than ur northern men?
Talk more of the fulanis who wear army uniform and rob people on abuja-kaduna expressway,zaria,sokoto,birnin gwari etc? and ur almajiris who loot the stolen properties of ibos in the name of religious or political riot?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
obayaya:

The remote cause of the whole thing is Lai Mohammed's disregard for law and constituted authority. I'm sure he's aware of the directive. The same directive was in place in Anambra, Ekiti. He deliberately flaunted the law. And that should be condemned.

All these theories and sentiments won't help anyone. what is wrong is wrong.

If Lai Mohd flaunts the law, he should be punished appropriately. But the DSS didn't state "clearly" his offence.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
abfirstlady:

[s] Mallam, who practice karuwanci than ur hausa women who wear hijabi witout pant or bra under? And who patronise and lavish good money on the ibo prostitutes than ur northern men?
Talk more of the fulanis who wear army uniform and rob people on abuja-kaduna expressway,zaria,sokoto,birnin gwari etc? and ur almajiris who loot the stolen properties of ibos in the name of religious or political riot? [/s]

Carry your wahala comot from my front.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Accursed Igbo...you know how i roll..dont cross my lane nwosu son of osu;may amadioha strike you with elephantiasis of the akpamu..anumanu..no Biafra for you niigahs..
tonychristopher:

Go look for that black stone called kabba and worship then go bomb your miserable impure self

Lol

No Virgins for you...there you will masturbate till eternity lol
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by blesszzy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
mumu people na 4 here una dey know constitution buh if na 2 loot una no dey remember.
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by arewarepublic: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
tonychristopher:

Despicable birch your mum was and gave birth to a spoiled world class hoe which is you

Can you now puss off

Is this how you talk to your mum at home?

Smh!
Re: ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ by MrT2011(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
arewarepublic:

Why are u inviting my group? By dragging Igbo in your block head.

Don't let me cast a spell on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Police Van Transporting Cow Feed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.