Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (929 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused by DFACT(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2008
[b]hey guys pls help out, am 25, i had a heart break 2 years ago, and as God will make it i found someone loving again, this guy promised to get married to me,showing all the love and care,i was so used to him that i told told him about my past life and about my baby when i was 19,after some months he told me we can't get married becos of my baby who is now 6.

he said we can only be friends, i almost died if not for my mum, i wasn't really desperate of getting married but i really love this guy and wish we could get married. he introduced me to his friend because he taught i was too nice to let go,initially i taught he was jokin. i met his friend and we carried on, his friend is ready to get married to me even with my baby but to be sincere i can't erase this guy out of my mind,i think about him everyday and do call him always,his friend knows that i have gone out with him before and neglected the past. i think even if i get married i might commit adultry. i'm really confused, i love his friend but not so much. please advise on what i should do. i can't say NO to his friend anymore becos we are already committed to each other.
Re: Confused by Monicaa: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
My dear I'm in the same shoes now but i think the best we both can do is to try and let go and open our hearts to love again and with the grace of God.
Re: Confused by Nautillus(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2008
Eh yah . . .Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday . . .

You Just have to try (believe me. i know it ain't easy)but you have to. Life must GO ON after this guy. don't let your past mistake limit your future happiness.
Re: Confused by galatico(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2008
Baby Girl I know how difficult it is to let go of a person you love so dearly, I think its best you let go cuz you are just fooling yourself cuz he vivdly told you you that he can't marry you, the relationship won't last unless you guys can remain friends which I doubt cuz you would be jealous each time you see him with another Girl, Baby Girl you got to let it go,

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Decent Woman Give Up Her Child? / Valentine Free Sms / Women Complain Of Man's Batter Whereas They Hv Mouth Batter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.