Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,840 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ebola:10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Worry About - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola:10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Worry About (596 Views)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola:10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Worry About by Frabidel(f): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2014
1) The barbers apron. That piece of cloth soaks and transfers sweat by the hour. The security of your clipper is
not good enough

2) Buttons of ATM machines. The pace of usage would make body fluid transfer a must

3) Trying out cloths, watches, hats, glasses, shoes, slippers before buying is a no no for now.

4) Make up kit. Women share both blushes and powder any how. No more collective bathroom trips

5) Door handles / access to public places. I say access because of those banks, security doors, eateries,
hotel doors etc

6) Toll gate staff. Before they give you much more than your change.

7) Passing cell phones: No more “hold on he is here, speak to him”. Activate speaker phone or forget about the issue

8. Cool Banking halls and pens: “can I use ur pen please?” “No sorry”
See ehn my fingers don dey pain me,continue to read here- http://www.frabidel.com/2014/08/ebola10-most-unsuspected-ebola-sources.html

1 Like

Re: Ebola:10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Worry About by Gee001: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Nice one BUT one can get the virus through someone that is gravely ill and showing the symptoms of EVD like total weakness, fever, vomiting, bleeding from nose, mouth and the likes and that is when the virus is active where it can be transferred not just anybody you see and you go ahead to suspect the person of having Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Ebola:10 Most Unsuspected Ebola Sources To Be Worry About by myads890(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2014
Gee001: Nice one BUT one can get the virus through someone that is gravely ill and showing the symptoms of EVD like total weakness, fever, vomiting, bleeding from nose, mouth and the likes and that is when the virus is active where it can be transferred not just anybody you see and you go ahead to suspect the person of having Ebola.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: U.s Doctor Treated For Ebola In Atlanta Discharged(first Pic) / Fake Ebola Test Kits On Sale In Nigeria / 10 Simple And Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.