Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

China Universities Reject Nigerian Students Cuz Of Ebola ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Universities Reject Nigerian Students Cuz Of Ebola ? (990 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Universities Reject Nigerian Students Cuz Of Ebola ? by sluvy4tune(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2014
Hello House,

Pls I will like to verify this info, my little cousin who was to study electronics engineering in China this September just called to inform me that his agent (admission handler) China schools are not releasing his jw202( an approval of study from Chinese ministry of education) due to this Ebola hitting Nigeria.

note: Earlier before now he has been inform that the jw202 is ready of which he has a scan copy and that the school wants student to pay part of their tuition before the jw202 will be released to them.

pls I want to be sure this info is true and that this agent is not trying to play any silly games
Re: China Universities Reject Nigerian Students Cuz Of Ebola ? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Since you mentioned China It may be true. They would always take harsh measures even it is mere speculations. That's what you get from a Communist government.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Essay For Studying In USA / Have You Seen This In Lagos? (SEE PHOTOS) / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.