Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,727 members, 7,941,756 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? (1902 Views)

Who Has Adsense For Sale / Create An Adsense, Amazon And Clickbank Affiliate Website / Complete Website For Sale, www.naija-online.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? by pacesetter(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hello,
I just want to know if you would want to buy a complete website that has clickbank affiliate product on it, adsense revenue and also a free autoresponder form to capture your visitors.
I really want to know your view about this issue. Will you like to buy such website and for like how much?

Thanks
Oke Timothy
www.oketimothy..com
Re: Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? by SamMilla1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
how much?
Re: Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? by pacesetter(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
The price is just N6,000. This are the features of the website
1) It has 37 webpages
2) It has a clickbank account plus an affiliate product in your name to earn
3) It comes with a clikbank account and a step-by-step guide to getting your earning in Nigeria
4) It comes with an adsense account for you
5) It is a website with a good SEO edge which means that you do not need to worry about SEO
6) It comes with a $97 article submission software to promote your articles and get traffic.
7) It comes with a complete one month phone and email support for you to get things going.
GUARANTEE: Just a clickbank sales settles your bill because the commission on the affiliate product is $57 dollars because it is a 75% affiliate commission.
If you are interested, you can post it here to keep things open or give me a call at 08066133757. I will give you the site fr review when ready.

To your success,
Oke Timothy
oketimothy..com
Re: Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? by pacesetter(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2008
hello forumites,
I am putting up my dog training blog for sale. I don't know if you will be interected in buying the website. The websites comes with a clickbank account and google adsense. The details of the website is above if you are interested in buying the website.
You can give me a call at 08066133757 at any time of the day. I will be expecting your reply the website url is http://freedogtrainingkit..com , I will be expecting your reply.
Re: Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? by okiaso(m): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Hello! I'll encourage you to simply list your website at BuyBizWebsite dot com free of charge. BuyBizWebsite dot com allows you to sell and buy websites at a very affordable price, more than 15,000 active buyers and sellers ready to do business with you! BuyBizWebsite is the #1 best website flipping marketplace for buying and selling websites...

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? / Help!!.. Facebook Not Accepting My Mastercard.. Any Other Solution Please / Christmas Deals!! Get A Website From #50k And Get An Android App As A Compliment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.