Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,979 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (58098 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Sundiatakieta(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2015
axum:

Lol, I think you are telling me what you wish people would think. LMAO

But anyone with eyes can see the writing on the wall. It was European anthropologists who said we were Hamitic because our history/culture was much more advanced than Bantus, so they said that we in the Horn are a by product of whites. Which is BS, but even anyone with eyes can tell a Somali/Ethiopians language family is in the same family as Arabic/Hebrew, our land is closer to Middle East and North Africa (via nile river), our religion Islam, was in Somalia before it was in Egypt/Palestine/Iraq. And the only history we had with Blacks was enslaving them and selling them to Arabs.

Even genetics shows today like in the map, that Somalis are related to Nubians, and other North Africans (which is verified by the language family that is spoken by Somalis and Berbers being in the same language family).

Without Somalis/Ethiopians, Subsaharan Africa look like Gorillas basically, it is us Cushitics that you Bantus use to say that Blacks are diverse. LMAO

You sound like one of those half east Indian or half Arab hacks who is ashamed to be African thats what u are man get over already. The Semitic Saudi Arabians beat the Ethiopian maids like animals and the videos are on YouTube and many Ethiopians are humman trafficked and enslaved in Yemen and other Gulf countries TODAY. I have seen this with my own eyes. One ETHIOPIAN sister busted her masters car up for molesting her. I have seen ETHIOPIAN women ON CAMERA HABESHA WOMEN cleaning Shitrab toilets. This abuse is a known story there is much video evidence of this. You appear to live in denial.

These Semites dont want you Ethiopians are abused in the middle east I will post video links if u dare. I saw an ETHIOPIAN man on the ground not moving and an Arab stood over him with a machete after beating him. They even beat groups of Ethiopians and others too. The treatment u boast u gave others is now applied to you. You claim to have no relation with blacks yet during the fight for independence certain African Americans left their country to fight for your freedom. And of course the Rastas came from Jamaica to live in Ethiopia. They are certainly black. No of these people will stand over u with a machete. Stop being embarrassed. You dont have to like white people to psychologically traumatized by thier obvious propaganda.

And that guy is right, Ethiopia is the poster child for starving Africans. You claim Ethiopians are not black yet you are surrounded by them everyday and u know it. The blackest people I have ever seen have been kushitic Ethiopian and Sudanese people. The Africans with plates in their lips ARE ETHIOPIAN. THERE MANY ETHIOPIAN TYPES YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ME I HAVE KNOWN PLENTY. Stop being ashamed.

The Middle East does not want you and they will let u know quick. If u go to the US you might as well be black forget what it says on paper ir what ur little map said. As for ur weak comment about Ethiopians being much more advanced than Bantu, 80% of u have no electricity thats ur building that damn. The kingdoms of Ghana Mali and Songhay were some of Africa's richest kingdoms EVER. Mansu Musa was richer than any European look that up. He was the rich man in history dont believe it look it up. Timbuktu was the education center of all Africa, even your precious Berbers were schooled there. Many Europeans died trying to find that place. Timbuktu has over 700,000 manuscripts because Bantus enjoy EDUCATION as u can see here.

Therefore get off ur paper throne, its about to break. You must have low esteem if u have a superiority complex. Those Semites will teach u a lesson about that when u clean thier toilet and they beat u down.

Im glad many Ethiopians tend to call shit like this out. You are black African, get over it. Many Ethiopians look straight up black I know this for a fact. If ur not black go live in Dubai with ur Shitrab fathers then. This is how the Italians and the Europeans caused problems, they led u to believe ethnocentric bull shit so they coyld divide u and destroy u or at least try. In this way u are a traitor to ur people and ur country, and you slap in the face the non Ethiopians that supported u but u werent alive then. Ethiopians also supported the removal of apartheid, I certainly know that much too.

Perhaps you are an Arab hack trying to divide Africans in a divisive way calling bantu gorillas. Thats exactly what the Europeans in their powdered wigs used to say and we all know they are devilish liars. Seriously, get your act together and stop speaking for everyone, speak for yourself. Have u even left ur country before? Because ur attitude us unrealistic and insecure. One love. wink
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Sundiatakieta(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtAyXBOqn4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
axum:

Ethiopian maids in Riyadh treated like animals.

Kenyan lady, I honestly think their is something wrong with you. You have been mentally abused. who writes this in their personal text. Who mentions that they are divorced let alone that they have 2 mixed kids, is that an accomplishment or something?

Thats ETHIOPIAN there not Bantu aight? Okay? These are Sidama/Alaba except the lip plate. Only Ethiopians put that in their face AND U KNOW IT. You are not the boss of Kushitic people so stop dreaming. Somebody has built ur ego up to think Ethiopians are just so special, please why this need for that, do have a defect. Your an African get over it. Unless ur a Shitrab thats undercover. You must be twelve years old or something go to school. I should ask my Habesha friend what the hell is wrong with you. You are the poster child for ashamed. Tell ur country to get some electricity before you takk, kid. K bye.

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Sundiatakieta(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4rsDCQiHpM&feature=youtube_gdata_playerquote author=axum post=29292284]

Human trafficking of Ethiopian slaves to yemen
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by imwaya(m): 6:25am On Dec 07, 2016
I have read this post with keen interest. I feel both nationalities have beautiful women. But someone should tell this guy that comparing our women to theirs, on the basis of beauty is not justified. Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba, Bini, Uhrobo women are presentable anywhere in the world. Of the almost 200 million people in Nigeria, if women will account for half that number, then I can as a matter of fact say that 70% of that number will look better than Somali chicks. While you see many in that wedding pix are beautiful, for you to have posted the pic. We nigerians actually see few of them in it. Besides beauty, Nigerian women excel in all endeavors, be it biz, academics, politics etc. And I'm not talking locally, but globally.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by southcushitic1: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

http://willmore.net/fall_of_zimbabwe.htm

Thats political correctness , nowadays there is no such thing as primitive or uncivilized . If your civilzation was so complex and that great, why is that there is no trace of any Cushitic ''civilization" over there , while there are still trace of zimbabwe kingdom and other Bantu kingdoms and empires , stop leeching my friend, of all the Cushitic Somalian are probably the most primitive and backward talk less about back then ..you can look up about when we started manufacturing weapons, I repeat Cushitic ,Nilotic,Khoisan &co were throwing stones and using sticks

I came here to destroy you. I am a Southern Cushite (quite a number are now called Nilo Hamitic due to mixing; such as Maasai, few Kalenjin clans, Samburu, Datoga and Tutsi). First of all, we blocked the advance of Bantus towards the horn and pushed them back advancing all the way into Tanzania. We even surrounded some such as the Kikuyu and Kamba who were sitting ducks as the Cushitic Borana, Somali and Orma were dealing with them. We were the most fierce tribes and even the Arabs could not dare set foot on our territories while they enslaved Swahili Bantu(confirm lol). You claim we used sticks yet we had the most advanced weapons and fighting skills compared to Bantus lool (you can check British records). Bantus were so many than us (even now) yet they inhabit the LEAST territory(so many yet so ineffective in battle). Most now live in slums. We resisted the British for the longest period in the region, while fighting the Germans and Arabs in Tanzania. Oh I almost forgot to mention that Bantus borrowed our culture and some got our looks lol. Most Bantu women we absorbed were remnants of raids. Bantus in Kenya pissed on themselves when they lived next to us. Kenyan Bantus and Bantu admixed Luo (linguistically Nilotic) are the weakest and that's why they have no land. Oh you can also check on how NO Bantu DARED to raid us (go ahead and google then know your place Bantoid). They are very short compared to us and could barely be organized when we hit them. Moreover they are cowardly and fight with blunt objects smh. Piss off now, you can't lie anymore lol.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by southcushitic1: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Mwenyi:

Somalis have never confronted bantus except the bantu mixed minority in southern Somalia. Even they did kick your asses at one time. East Africa was cushetic and nilotic. Bantus came and took over most if the fertile lands and split the southern cushites, in Tanzania, from their northern brothers. Now we are in Somalia trying to sort out you failed state. You Can't maintain a third world country how can you claim you civilized bantus?

Looool. Mwenyi is a Kamba name(correct me if I'm wrong). Last time I checked, Somalis raided Kambas and beheaded them. Kambas were roughed up by Eastern Cushites and Southern Cushites (includes Nilo-Hamites). In fact, they were the worst hit of all Bantus until their culture changed. Kikuyu on the other hand were also whipped, just look at their tiny territory.
You claim you split Southern Cushites?!! Yet we roughed you up. Bantus are like pregnant women to us lol. You cry everytime that you are being raided(Abagusii, Abaluhya, Akamba, Agikuyu, Pokomo). Even if you try to fight you will always lose because you are only good warriors on the farm and taking whips from your masters; I mean, what race has never enslaved your kind undecided? Don't bring that shit up again bro or else i'll rustle it out of you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.