Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,825 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls (1096 Views)

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo / Why Unilorin Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by byommite(f): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
Do you think what is happening in Unilorin list will ever change within the next 5 years. NO! No! No! No!. If yout to get admission into Univesity of Ilorin from next year you better change your name to Abdul what ever, and get an indigen certificate that read Kwara state. Forget your state and be a kwara state person. Will you want to know why I said this. click here to read the profile of the man that holds the institution.
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by taofika: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2008
Kwaran? The man is from Ogun State. And having the highest percentage coming from the state where a federal university is situated is the norm (not that it is ok). It is not perculiar to Unilorin. Let's stick to issues. Do you know of candidates that scored high marks in both UME (JAMB) and the CBT that did not get admission? If you do point it out, And what is the percentage of the Abduls.
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by yewwy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2008
i think u re right.discrimination is what is killing nigerians today.even if not all re abdul check out and count how many muslims re dr let alone kwara indigene.i scored 64 in d post jamb and yet my name is no whr to be found on d list.a frnd of mine scored 80 and yet his name is also no whr to be found.another one too scored 66 but yet nothing, tell me do unilag discriminate even yabatech that is a polythecnic does not.more universities too.although most do, anyway God help us.
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by Bamiprof(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2008
If u get 100% no where to push u
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by chyk91(m): 1:58am On Nov 12, 2008
unilag are d worst discriminators. people are mainly admitted on man know man not on merit. i know people who passed the post ume wee above cut off point. but where not admitted. so dats d norm everywhere.
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by boy124: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hello,
You see i am already pissed off with the admission processing system in Nigeria.Before you gain admission,you must know be connected in one way or the other.Tell me what does that mean?Utter Rubbish.Most especially ilorin.Check out their admission list.You would find only abdullhai,mulikat,rukayat and the likes.Anyway i have decided that i am no longer studying in Nigeria.
Whether the devil likes it or not,I would have my bsc abroad.Useless country with their useless universities.
Do you believe that on top of all this,We don't have any Nigerian university in the top 50 universities in Africa.Shame on them all.Only living on past glory.
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by yewwy(f): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2008
u re right o,non of Nigerian universities re in the top 50.indeed a sad story and they go they claim levels.even unilag self is not in the top 100 best african universities nd yet yanga plenty.i believe its not by what u study or which degree whether bsc or hnd all na man no man.one thing i believe is dat even if i know o man i know say i knw God who surpass dem all, lets just keep praying and asking for God to favour us,
Re: Why Unilorin List Is For The Abduls by boy124: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
That's just it,Nigeria schools are on man know man runs.Anyway if you are interested in studyin in Norway.I mean tution free schoolswhere you don't pay a dime.give me a call on 07033163275.I am not charging you any time for this,just want to help nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Available Scholarships World-wide! / Unilag Diploma 2 / Be Alert Post Pce ,part Time,pre Nd,hnd. Form Is Out For Federal Polythenic Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.