Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,340 members, 7,934,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics (561 Views)

Where Is The Credibility In Jega's Conducted Elections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics by harrisnimasa(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
DESPITE MY ISSUES WITH PDP I AM CONFORTABLE WITH THE LEVEL OF CREDIBILITY THAT IS BEEN CONSIDERED IN THE RECENT POLITICS,PRESENTING POPULAR CANDIDATES MEANS GIVING THE PPLE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TO CHOOSE.I GIVE HIM KUDOS FOR THAT, AND MARK IT HE IS GROOMING RIBADU FOR PRESIDENCY COME 2019..I Can agree with him on that.
Re: Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics by vicadex07(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
I guess dis is a joke
Re: Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics by Nctrice(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nahhhh! He ain't grooming Ribadu for presidency come 2019 its far from that! All that is happening now is geared towards 2015, in as much as even the 2015 is a done deal, GEJ still needs to keep the tempo! GEJ is a good man from the look of things so far, he is only using his powers via the PDP to deplete the power of the APC, fine you would remind me that he was there all along when APC was been formed and he could have frustrated the process if he wanted to, but he did not... That show that he is a liberal man, but when it comes to party politics he is loyal to the PDP course! The beautiful thing is that he plays the card in a way that even if come 2015 he doesn't contest PDP will still occupy ASO rock even if they pick Nctrice or even you as their presidential flag bearer

1 Like

Re: Gej Bringing Credibility In Nigerian Politics by harrisnimasa(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Nctrice: Nahhhh! He ain't grooming Ribadu for presidency come 2019 its far from that! All that is happening now is geared towards 2015, in as much as even the 2015 is a done deal, GEJ still needs to keep the tempo! GEJ is a good man from the look of things so far, he is only using his powers via the PDP to deplete the power of the APC, fine you would remind me that he was there all along when APC was been formed and he could have frustrated the process if he wanted to, but he did not... That show that he is a liberal man, but when it comes to party politics he is loyal to the PDP course! The beautiful thing is that he plays the card in a way that even if come 2015 he doesn't contest PDP will still occupy ASO rock even if they pick Nctrice or even you as their presidential flag bearer

I concour with u,I just cherish. clean politics,no force no intimidation,just brain work as been displayed now.iy would be good for our democracy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

And The Clampdown Continues / Aussie Negotiator NEVER Accused Ihejirika But Pointed Fingers To The Opposition. / The Cock-and-bull Story Of The Federal Government Over The Smuggled $9.3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.