Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame (1723 Views)

Poll: Does this make you look at him differently?

No: 10% (1 vote)
Yes: 10% (1 vote)
I don't think so: 10% (1 vote)
I don't care: 50% (5 votes)
Who is Will Smith?: 20% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

End Time: Will Smith's 13yr Old Daughter Goes Coverless / Will Smith’s 16 Year-old Son Jaden Steps Out Without Pants / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by BabyJinx: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2008
Hollywood Madame reveals Smith has had Dalliances with Male Prositutes

IUC has learned actor Will Smith has swung both ways for years. According to a notorious Hollywood Madame, Smith was a client of hers for years before she packed up shop and moved her operation to Manhattan earlier this year. She remembers the first time she ever spoke with Smith. (for more on the Hollywood Madame and other A list clients of hers Click Here)“I had to reassure him over and over that I could guarantee discretion,” she said. “Once I convinced him I could, he placed his order. It was for a man. I had 14 women working for me and two guys. You’d be surprised at how many Hollywood stars requested the services of the guys.”

Could Smith’s proclivities account for his recent apparent conversion to Scientology, a religion that’s chief appeal in Hollywood appears to be its promise to turn gay people straight. At least according to long-time Scientologist Michael Pattinson, who sued the Church for failing to keep that promise after he shelled out $500,000 in auditing fees over a 25-year period but was never “cured” of his homosexuality as promised.

Smith has been palling around with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for over a year, although his publicist has denied that he has converted to the religion whose most famous adherent is his friend Cruise. But, according to the New York Daily News, Smith attended the wrap party for his recent film, Hancock, and handed out gifts to the crew members that consisted of a free personality test at their local Scientology center. Last December, in an interview with Access Hollywood, Smith addressed his apparent infatuation with Scientology. “I was introduced to it by Tom, and I’m a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism.”

We know that Scientology has at least one thing in common with most of the world’s major religions - rabid homophobia. The religion’s founder, L. Ron Hubbard, believed homosexuals should be quarantined from society because he considered gays to be “quite ill physically” and homosexuality a “mental aberration.”

http://ianundercover.com/blog/2008/10/17/iuc-exclusive-will-smith-has-had-dalliances-with-male-prositutes/
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by KarmaMod(f): 4:38am On Oct 22, 2008
Maybe they were used as 3-some gifts for Jada?

and what happened to her being discrete
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by BabyJinx: 4:40am On Oct 22, 2008
Thank God, it's not my Denzel Washington. I swear I will kill myself!! grin

Not. .  . not that there's anything wrong with it. People's personal sexual preferences are nobody's business but their own!  tongue

Whew!
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by BabyJinx: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

Maybe they were used as 3-some gifts for Jada?

and what happened to her being discrete
Bwahahaha! Despite the maybe gaybe surrounding them, I still think they have the best marriage.

Discretion is for when you are not famous.
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by BabyJinx: 4:49am On Oct 22, 2008
Did you hear the recent rumour going around that he and Alfonso Whatshisname. . . . Carlton from FPOB have been on and off lovers for years?  lipsrsealed
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by KarmaMod(f): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2008
sisi, now you are just trying to make me puke undecided
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by BabyJinx: 5:11am On Oct 22, 2008
Lmao! Guess now is not the best time to tell you Uncle Phil is as gay as they come, eh? A'ight maybe another time. grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by KarmaMod(f): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2008
Lol I found that one out like last year. Was quite surprised.
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2008
please somebody tell me is a joke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by Raymond88(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2008
rokiatu:

please somebody tell me is a joke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's a joke. tongue

Baby Jinx:

Did you hear the recent rumour going around that he and Alfonso Whatshisname. . . . Carlton from FPOB have been on and off lovers for years?  lipsrsealed

That one i could believe! grin
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2008
Raymond88:

It's a joke. tongue

look this serious alrite so please be honest
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by vescucci(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
I don't believe everything I read. If you told me Tom Cruise was gay, I'd be saying, 'na now you code?'
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by tpia: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2008
Re: 'Will Smith Has Had Dalliances With Male Prositutes' - Hollywood Madame by tope2000(f): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2008
Horseshit angry

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Artist 'castro features uk/ghanian footballer asamoah gyan in song HOT / Why D’banj Loves To Date Female Celebrities / Tonto Dike Now Has A New BFF, Kola Boof....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.