Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,302 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture (42957 Views)

CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
ChristyG: where is ur proof,dont be running ur gutter mouth falsely

How did this go from a normal response to a fight?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Lathunjimi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo: He looks like he might be a car mechanic or auto-electrician, because those items in his hand look very much like car ignition coils.

Lol, it very possible but don't u think the same car ignition coil itself might be improvised just to activate the bomb... grin God go save us

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
ehvez:
Mumu Allah means God in arabic just like chineke in Igbo
But if a muslim speaks negatively about christ u start to para
May God forgive you
our God is different from their allah #and u r mad for d insult, fool like u

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
all4naija: The new uniform for our police is very bad in the second image. The camouflage is like the military and it is not very encouraging for a big African nation as Nigeria to be using that.

STFU - can't you see the uniform is the reason why they can stand next to a "suicide bomber" with "bombs" in his hands? grin

These folks are clowns - just like a lot of the news out of naija is comic relief. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
That police woman just dey shine teeth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Saheed9: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
I hate the word 'suspected'. Is he or is he not
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Okeikpu(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yoruba Muslims on the charge..... APC thing...:-x kudos to the security men....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo: He looks like he might be a car mechanic or auto-electrician, because those items in his hand look very much like car ignition coils.
I hope you're aware that those ignition coils can denote up to 150 pounds bomb depending on the bomb materials and capacity?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
SirShymex:

STFU - can't you see the uniform is the reason why they can stand next to a "suicide bomber" with "bombs" in his hands? grin

These folks are clowns - just like a lot of the news out of naija is comic relief. grin
I gave you a like for that! Bwahaha...
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Lilaex: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
ydass: That guy over there was holding an Air Condition Capacitor and nothing explosive, take your lies away from here

See him mouth "air condition capacitor" sabi sabi when the bomb go blow u no go belive say other ways day to use detonate bomb way otondo like u knw knw..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Adlatjunior:

May God 4give and guide u right cos am sure u didn't knw d meaning of wat u said
#bleep ur asxx
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by poiZon: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Keneking: Jona oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

young man what is ur problem?
did u tek overdose?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by keypad1: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
ChristyG: what is wrong with u useless ibo fools,where was it written that he is from d sw?the story does not ave a reliable source yet,u idi.ots are already running ur gutter mouth.tell me,d boko haram suspects arrested in abia,were dey from d se cos dey were arrested dere.bunch of nitwits,oloshi
spineless maggots, ur generation is full of foools. Bastard!.

Fvcking biiitch if you ever quote me, thunder fire you there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by kelahns: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Frankmishael: God punish islam, nd allah +muhammaMad

Dude....stop the blasphemy,ALLAH(Arabic)..GOD(English)..always put put your emotions in check before spittings things out...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Omolecturer(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
No comment for now.

I'm still waiting for AIT and channes new(naija CNN).
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
lmao cheesy
chrisbaba1: [size=15pt]That does not look like a bomb though. IED are usually much larger and concealed. Maybe its just one hausa boy who doesnt understand english

Police : Na bomb be this?

Hausa : yohwa

Police : Dem send you abi?

Hausa : yohwa, Oga Send me.

Police: You are under arrest

Hausa : *smiles*.........Yohwa

Now he is in handcuffs looking like WTF just happened? But i thought we were gisting??
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by shizzle11(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
shut up! car mechanic indeed. How do you know those things he is holding is not part of the components fro explosives? you sound very much like a boko sympathiser, you need go be investigated, and to think that you got 17likes already from obviously your fellow apeesh1tthomases
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by gabriel212: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
omo we don enter one-chance foe this country. no be seresere again( no b play play)
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by kobonaire(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jakumo: This has to be a joke, right ? Is he really not just a common thief being "paraded" by the police, with the car pats he stole ?
Good observation,l and i believe so too. See how the security folks are casually standing around him. If that was really an IED around his neck, the bomb squad would have been called into action.

@shizzle11 :- note the point he made instead of telling him to shut-up.
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by keypad1: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
ChristyG: what is wrong with u useless ibo fools,where was it written that he is from d sw?the story does not ave a reliable source yet,u idi.ots are already running ur gutter mouth.tell me,d boko haram suspects arrested in abia,were dey from d se cos dey were arrested dere.bunch of nitwits,oloshi
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
kelahns:

Dude....stop the blasphemy,ALLAH(Arabic)..GOD(English)..always put put your emotions in check before spittings things out...
bleep ur assxx gay
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
I've watched this movie before. Is this the part 2?
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by shizzle11(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
kobonaire: Good observation,l and i believe so too. See how the security folks are casually standing around him. If that was really an IED around his neck, the bomb squad would have been called into action.

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by shizzle11(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
kobonaire: Good observation,l and i believe so too. See how the security folks are casually standing around him. If that was really an IED around his neck, the bomb squad would have been called into action.

he is too quick to downplay the seriousness of the arrest, isn't it better for precautionary measures to be taken and avoid serious fatality than try to dismiss it as a non issue
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by ElFenomeno1: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI: Am not surprised, I think the SW muslims are finally performing their Bokoharam responsibilities.

Dumb fu.....c.k

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Airforce1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
APc always n the news for all the wrong reasons

Very greedy people

Soon they will start bombing themselves
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thats no bomb, if it were then the police woman wouldn't be exposing her brownish 32, and d yam head on suit wouldn't be tweeting abi nairalanding close to the mechanic that allah abi shekau sent. #idonyanidonyan

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2014

Or catalytic converters

Bomb and they are not afraid it could be detonated anytime
They should set the young man free let him go and run errands for his master
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by ushafe(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=Okijajuju1]Is that the bomb?!

These Nigerian Security agents are getting desperate by the second.

They caught him with the Bomb and told him to hold it and pose for pictures.. What stops him from detonating it and taking all of them along with him?!

That shiit dont look like a bomb to me.. More like an electrical component for something. Like a vehicle kick starter or some shiit. Them fit done use MOPOL SLAP confuse the guy into thinking say ehn be terrorist.. grin

Thanks Joanthan.. But like the CFC car bomb, this one is also dead on arrival.

[/detonating bomb is not as easy as u tot, once the circuit is disconnected it becomes an ordinary metal
]
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by PastorAji(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers: if that guy believes that thing is bomb, then he was not well brainwashed by the his masters; The APC.

[size=20pt]WALAHI angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]

Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by doninno(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Men hope is not wat am tinking
Re: Lagos Airport Suicide Bomber In Picture by ehvez(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Frankmishael: our God is different from their allah #and u r mad for d insult, fool like u
so you mean jehova is different from God or God cant be refered to as eiohim and also i never said it was the same i on said Allah me God in arabic pls research more before spill ur guts leading to Religious brouhaha and am also a muslim

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.