Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30220 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by BOAR: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
anonimi:

The thread does NOT need to be closed as it complements what TVC is doing for better governance. It only needs to be cleaned & cleared of the supposed picture of members.
The same way Oshodi LGA needs to constantly & regularly clean & clear those stinking open gutters in the pictures. Not so

You are probably right. However the intent of the OP is clearly to spite.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg wetin happen here?
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
OGA seun ur attention is ASAPly needed oooo cos nairaland don turn another things ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by bright8(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2014
collybaby: me big boy welder collynzo

If this is actually Collinzo then he's a big boy. That background is like PH IA. if at his age he's already a shell staff then he's exceptionally brillant and the sky is his stepping stone. He's a lot better than many of you here who waste away while the small boy makes at least 900k every month. His ID card is that of a shell staff(not contract o).

12 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Dreyl(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2014
Very dirty place

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ALOBAM: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2014
angry
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by kentozybee(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
is dis d whole of oshodi or just selected areas

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2014
dozzybaba: Choi!...i missed this one.

Segun pls aways notify me whenever you bring up super threads like this...grin

Let's create a civil war thread so Ilugunboy can lecture us more as a witness...

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by jude33084(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
prophetone: Do we not know Nigeria is a developing country? Lagos State is the most developed state in Nigeria, and the OP knows it. The efforts of Fashola in beautifying Lagos cannot be denied. Let the OP mention his state and wait for me, I will remind him what an erosion ravaged slum it is.

Lagos is worst when it comes to erosion and slum sad

I live here.

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by whitecat007: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
collynzoo30:

have u ever done the same or encouraged it? u know the answer agbaya.
i collynzo is not complaining...
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Collynzo8: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
iconize:

This is eggheaders. cheesy grin
It is Ilugunboy, I have destroyed the guys life here on Nairaland, he is now ashamed of using his own moniker.
I heard you guys have plans for his golden jubilee celeberation, please fill me in.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2014
blesszzy: Mega city
DORO MEGA SUPER CITY grin FASHOLA SHOULD GIVE LAGOS A BEFITTING NAME. SLUM CITY IS NOT THAT BAD

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by KOBOJO: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Keep the pixs coming ...

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anonimi: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
BOAR:

You are probably right. However the intent of the OP is clearly to spite.

His intent according to YOU, right
Nevertheless irrespective of his intent, we can turn it to good purpose of making our states & LGAs deliver on motorable INNER/FEEDER roads and clean & clear gutters wink When our areas are all bright & sparkling all those oyinbo people wey we dey think sey dem get am for two heads will stop looking at us like the "missing link" in Charles Darwin's theory on evolution. I hope you can agree with that cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
why the shout of my name by these mofos make una face collybaby....... loads of yall motherfuckers are going down mehn............ adios dont start a war with your superior.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Collynzo8: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
bright8:

If this is actually Collinzo then he's a big boy. That background is like PH IA. if at his age he's already a shell staff then he's exceptionally brillant and the sky is his stepping stone. He's a lot better than many of you here who waste away while the small boy makes at least 900k every month. His ID card is that of a shell staff(not contract o).
Hahaha so you know the place?
I destroyed the guy (Ilugunboy) 2 nights ago, he is so hurt that a guy half his age has already achieved more than him, he is still working for what is popularly called ''one man business'' 20 years after graduating.

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by anago900: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:
It is Ilugunboy, I have destroyed the guys life here on Nairaland, he is now ashamed of using his own moniker.
I heard you guys have plans for his golden jubilee celeberation, please fill me in.

idi0tic welder nse number 23..... even your home address is up or grab olofo...................

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by ademoladeji(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
This OP sef... Anti-Yoruba n Anti-APC... I really wanna say that the posted pictures of Oshodi were true. Firstly, these are areas where construction works r still going on. 2ndly, Brown street is known for bus packing as well.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by arewafederation: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I think it is good that way. When we complained about pictures of forumites being posted here, the admin did nothing. The thread by Barcanista to address it was even blocked by Ngwakwe, after his presence on the thread even worsened the situation.

This thread brought to front page further proofs what neena and others have been saying; Seu and his mods are hypocrites who will do everything to tarnish the image of APC by using even a petty thread like this even when every active member knows the motive of the thread is to ridicule the yoruba tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by whitecat007: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Idumouse, is the scariest gorilla ever!!!
collybaby: idumouse
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by whitecat007: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2014
Abeg warn us next time before you show ibo pictures.
cust0mized13: Really? Are you sure you wanna go that way? You wanna see what happened to your miserable ibo grand father during the civil war?

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
jude33084:

Lagos is worst when it comes to erosion and slum sad

I live here.
Really? Are you sure u wanna see the erosion in iboland?

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Collynzo8: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2014
anago900:

idi0tic welder nse number 23..... even your home address is up or grab olofo...................
Lol so welders also join NSE?
Please post my so called address, what are you waiting for?

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:
Yea, am heading the Committee for Pa Ilugunboy@50 wink

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by crosscarpet101: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Hypocrites, losers and shameless people everywhere. Spits on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by iconize(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Collynzo8:

Oh!
So that's ilugunboyman the underachiever with televisions and wrist watches as achievements at age 49. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by cust0mized13: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2014
arewafederation:

This thread brought to front page further proofs what neena and others have been saying; Seu and his mods are hypocrites who will do everything to tarnish the image of APC by using even a petty thread like this even when every active member knows the motive of the thread is to ridicule the yoruba tribe.
I am creating a thread to bring this menace to the fore again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures) / Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.