Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . (960 Views)

Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Nigeria Declared Ebola Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Longeria(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Since he stylishly announced his one week withdrawal from nairaland a week ago,
I've been monitoring all threads view boards to see if he's even viewing, without success. He kept his word. Tomorrow, he's expected back to nairaland.

WELCOME MY MAN.
Even if no one loves you, I do.

Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by suwailad(f): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
you don go bend yansh for am?
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Longeria(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
I no be gay like you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by suwailad(f): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Longeria: I no be gay like you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

madam olosho, i still dey ask how china hustle? me need the pass badly
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Longeria(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

madam olosho, i still dey ask how china hustle? me need the pass badly
I told you to wait for PhockPhockman, he'll be tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by suwailad(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
Longeria: I told you to wait for PhockPhockman, he'll be tomorrow.

i'm wondering why you are referring me to phockphock, i still have pictures of you gallivanting all over china, that year you went to hustle...
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Caseless: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Phockphockman disappeared when he discovered how the outcome of the osun election was goin to be. He knew the apc wil giv pdp d political ebola in osun, and he decided to run.
@seun. Pls unban cleverly in the name of God. This is a special appeal. Thank u!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Caseless: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

i'm wondering why you are referring me to phockphock, i still have pictures of you gallivanting all over china, that year you went to hustle...
yeye lesbian, u de look 4 how to go to china.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by SpaceGoat: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad:

attitude? √ check
brillance? √ check
light skin? √ check

i smell a new crush.... hmmm
Re: BREAKING : PhockPhockMan Is Declared Ebola Free, Set To Return Tomorrow . by Longeria(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
caseless: Phockphockman disappeared when he discovered how the outcome of the osun election was goin to be. He knew the apc wil giv pdp d political ebola in osun, and he decided to run.
@seun. Pls unban cleverly in the name of God. This is a special appeal. Thank u!
Is that what he told you before disappearing, I believe his coming back is a plus for war against supporters of APC.

(1) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Power Cables / Konga Mega Monday Sales Starts In An Hour Time / Pics: Nigerian Female Football Stars Step Out In Lovely White Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.