Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 (2340 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / MX Player Custom Codec With DTS Support [v1.7.31] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by Itnews: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
Maxtel MX-3, a new entrant phone brand
promoted by a team of Nigerian investors has
made a market debut to battle for stakes in
the vibrant telecoms market with its unique
proposition of a “world class phone” less than
₦4000 price tag.
Iyke Nwosu, lead promoter of the consortium
behind the Nigerian phone brand and
Chairman, Phone and Allied Products Dealers
Association of Nigeria (PAPDAN), told
Technology Times that the first batch of
Maxtel MX-3 were just released into Ikeja
Computer Village, the nation’s leading
technology market cluster, as part of pre-
launch plans “to test the market.”
He confirmed that the dual-SIM Maxtel MX-3
will sell below ₦4000 per unit to put an
affordable phone that features all the top
applications loved by mobile phone users “in
the hands of Nigerians” and also compete
with the leading global brands.

http://www.technologytimes.ng/nigerian-dual-sim-phone-maxtel-mx-3-makes-market-debut-below-₦4000/

Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by chiwob(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Space booked I dey come
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by gen2briz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
What's the camera pixel
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by Walexz02(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
gen2briz: What's the camera pixel
OP should just state out the spec.
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by Generalkorex(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Specs pls
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by Lagusta(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
See as guyz dey ask for specs, shey the phone resemble android??

An alphanumeric keypad phone like this one won't power more than java OS (J2ME), may be able to do 2go, facebook and download java games from waptrick tho....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by alotofgrace(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
gen2briz: What's the camera pixel

u mean vga?
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by deeobserver209(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Nice. But thanks. Am enjoying my Tecno H7 wink
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by Whizpeter(m): 2:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Does it have torchlight?? If no, then I think I prefer a Nokia phone... Who needs A Java phone nowadays?
Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by ewizard1: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG
Lmao... And you think anyone would fall for this?

atLeast ,go and get a Domain mailbox. I mean scam@waecnigeria.com , ehen!!! me I can try to believe you small.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dual-sim Phone, Maxtel Mx-3 Makes Market Debut Below ₦4000 by holarid(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
where is d phone spec nw ?undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do.. / My Android Phone (gowin M6) Turns Off By Itself / Guys Tecno C8 And Infinix Zero 2 Which One Should I Buy? Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.