Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,832 members, 7,933,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Does Jamb Offers Admission Or Not??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Jamb Offers Admission Or Not??? (727 Views)

Does JAMB 2015/2016 Allow You To Chose Two University? / Does Jamb Subtract Marks For Wrong Answers. / How Does Jamb Commulate The Aggregate Score Of A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Jamb Offers Admission Or Not??? by rakish(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
I have bin hearing many say that jamb has offered them admission. Has jamb become admission officers or a board that conduct exams,supervise admission processes and appproves it? DO YOU THINK JAMB OFFERS ADMISSION TO ASPIRANTS? I dnt tink they offer admission rather its the various institutions that offer admission(admission officers of every institutions) following the criteria lead down by jamb that is the merit,catchment areas and less educated developed states. After the institutions have compiled the list,they now send it to jamb for approval. Jamb approves it,then upload it on their site and that is when u check ur admission status to see if u make it. WHAT DO U THINK? I will like to know and clarify myself and i know many will like to know too. Air your views.
Re: Does Jamb Offers Admission Or Not??? by b3llo(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
I saw my addmission status on JAMB Website before checking in with the school to confirm it.
My Kid sister too checked her own addmission on Jamb website and it there.
Re: Does Jamb Offers Admission Or Not??? by rakish(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2014
b3llo: I saw my addmission status on JAMB Website before checking in with the school to confirm it.
My Kid sister too checked her own addmission on Jamb website and it there.
simply means the skul u applied for,send ur names to jamb. Jamb provides deadline for every institutions to submit the list of candidates who hav bin offered admission even if the skul is nt yet ready to start screening/registeration of new students.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Poly Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2014/2015 Admission / At 54, Nigeria Boasts Low-ranking Varsities / At Crossroads Between Biochemistry Or Microbiology/biochemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.