Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:33 AM

Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless (3857 Views)

After Grinding Late Night At Studio For Hours, I Woke Up Feelin Like This [photo / LOOK: List Of Poular But TALENTLESS Nigerian Musicians / Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2007
lilly allen angry
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by slimghost(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2007
kellorah:

lilly allen angry

Who tha heck is she?
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by busygirl(f): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2007
there are too many of them, but i can't remember their names. If you watch Music Africa, you would know what i'm talking about. . .especially the upcoming artistes they suck Mr SOLEK and Zeal. . . . They should think of something better than singing because it's obvious that's not where they belong.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by hype: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
Both omotola and genny's song suck, though am omo sexy's #1 fan. i see no reason why she should be jealous of genny, wat is there to be jealous of anyway?
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by nnenneigbo(f): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2007
hype:

Both omotola and genny's song suck, though am omo sexy's #1 fan. i see no reason why she should be jealous of genny, what is there to be jealous of anyway?
the fact that she's georgous maybe
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by hype: 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2007
She's gorgeous no doubt but omotola looks much more better not after all those kids she's had. OMO SEXY for sure.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by zigbo(f): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2007
ok we are talking about the ones that u hrd/know,if u heard some portharcourt mcs/singers and u neither like genny nor omo u will destroy whatever is producing that sound and scream your a$$ out out of fustration

genny's music/video is way way better than omotola's.Omotola's video is whack her dress sense nonsense,her vocals horrible nd she's tone deaf,gosh!!!! I can't believe she considered singing. omotola has no business doing music atall.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by busygirl(f): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2007
I like Gba, the collabo she had with six O. . .although i don't know what her other songs sounds like, neither have I seen any of her videos. . . And as for genny, both the No MORE track and the video is cool. . . I love the beat.
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2007
the topic's on NIGERIAN musicians, sorry
erm,
i'm not feeling dbanj, unlike so many people i knw. i jst think he's trying too hard and he hasn't got natural talent
omotola, hm, where do i start?! i jst don't like her, not to talk of her crap music and wot she wore in DANCE o boy, carry go undecided
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by hotchick: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2007
all you kellorahs and your like can go jump in the atlantic what bull are you sayig?how can you say omot's album is crap?since i started reading this thread alone ive seen people mention at least three of her songs they love.how dare you facelessly come on an international forum and disrespect an icon and her fans?in london even at all nija clubs the party has not started if u dot jam Naija lowa and ijoya e.t.c i know a friend whose im sorry my husband's song is honeyboy'mine is things u do to me,e.t.c she has cleared the air on that terrible dance homevideo SHE DIDNT SHOOT IT ;IT WAS DONE BY PIRATES.  i started respecting this lady more when i learnt about the amount of effort she puts into her work.OMOTOLA  some of us love your album work harder it was a good start.non of your collegues have two songs to remember.Talk is cheap especially faceless unintelligent talk. kapish angry
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by kellorah: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
hotchick:

all you kellorahs and your like can go jump in the atlantic what bull are you sayig?how can you say omot's album is crap?since i started reading this thread alone ive seen people mention at least three of her songs they love.how dare you facelessly come on an international forum and disrespect an icon and her fans?in london even at all nija clubs the party has not started if u dot jam Naija lowa and ijoya e.t.c i know a friend whose im sorry my husband's song is honeyboy'mine is things u do to me,e.t.c she has cleared the air on that terrible dance homevideo SHE DIDNT SHOOT IT ;IT WAS DONE BY PIRATES. i started respecting this lady more when i learnt about the amount of effort she puts into her work.OMOTOLA some of us love your album work harder it was a good start.non of your collegues have two songs to remember.Talk is cheap especially faceless unintelligent talk. kapish angry
cos u like her, i have to as well?
what the hell?
ever heard this saying: 'one man's meat is another man's poison'
jeez, where did U spring from undecided
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by nnenneigbo(f): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2007
hype:

She's gorgeous no doubt but omotola looks much more better not after all those kids she's had. OMO SEXY for sure.

i'm sure after she'll look even better, she's a natural beauty and i find her acting believable. omota is beatiful too, she sure doesn't look yoruba( just my opinion) she does look igboish to me. don't u guys thing? all i'm saying is that she's cool sha. never heard her sing though
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by hotchick: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2007
kellorah no you dont have to like her cause we do but come on this lady is one of the most decent actresses in nollywood not necessarily cause she's married cause there are lots ao dem married with yet dirty lifestyles.she's a young mum of what three or four kids (not so sure),really pretty,elegant good actress,wrote 8 out of her 10 songs of which 4 are hits,nice to her fans?why would you not like her i dont understand.im a babe and i know whats up.any real babe in the house probably feels me.you are entitled to your opinion sha.friends? sad smileyim feeling you nnenneigbo i used to think she was igbo too in my home we used to call her amatala grin
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by TCUBE(m): 7:21am On Aug 12, 2007
Rasqui or ras kid, can someone tell him to shut up[i][/i]
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by trendy(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2007
- Rasquie
- Kas
- Fada U turn angry
- too many of dem
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by Princessty(f): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
Olu Maintain

Didnt feel Yahooze At All STupid song got stuck in my sisters head oh oh yahoo oh oh yahoze
Re: Who Is That Nigerian Artist Who U Aint Feelin,because U Think He/her Is So Talentless by firedancer(f): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2009
GOLDIE some one please tell her to shut up and find her calling ashionye too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Genevieve, Ini Edo, Rmd, Ramsey Nouah, Uche Jombo And Others In Uyo / D'banj On A Date With Former Miss USA [kenya Moore] In Houston / “wish I Married My Present Husband First”-nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.