Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister (30462 Views)

US Commends Nigeria As Four More Ebola Patients Are Discharged / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2014
temitemi1: I am proud to be a Nigerian!!!
i gues am more proud than you are

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by oyatmicah(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria pls dnt b like diz useless US people, try to share ur cure wit other African countries that drastically needs d cure.
Anyway tank God, ebola don dey suffer. #goteam9ja.grin
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2014
wow..i made Front Page...seems thix month ix gona b great.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2014
oyatmicah: Nigeria pls dnt b like diz useless US people, try to share ur cure wit other African countries that drastically needs d cure.
Anyway tank God, ebola don dey suffer. #goteam9ja.grin
i think we are far better than the US...they think if they dnt give us zmapp,we wont tackle d situation at hand..hit like if you agree with me

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by johnaruson(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2014
The minister is afraid to go to international media like CNN, BBC. many Nigerians believe that the minister is lying or its a fake news.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2014
johnaruson: The minister is afraid to go to international media like CNN, BBC. many Nigerians believe that the minister is lying or its a fake news.
Why does he need to go to propaganda channels like CNN and BBC?

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2014
johnaruson: The minister is afraid to go to international media like CNN, BBC. many Nigerians believe that the minister is lying or its a fake news.
i think he did the best thing by keeping it to only the citizens of nigeria..do you want US to blast him,just lyk they did to Nano Silver?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by lokodon(m): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2014
They don't need him to come to them. They should come to him, that's how journalism is done.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Just20(f): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2014
More good news!!! Thank you Jesus

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2014
At least nigeria just provd to the US that we are now independent

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by nikkyyoyo(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2014
seunlayi: if all this are true, I Will be proud of been a Nigerian
see ur head, so u r not proud b4 abi?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Alexas58: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2014
its already true..so better b proud of being a Nigerian...Eradicating Ebola Out Of Nigeria
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by manosteel(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2014
With proper management, the antibodies in human can fight off Ebola, this Zmapp thing couldn't have cured those American doctors anyway. The Americans have a way of promoting their own while bringing others down.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by valmunich(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2014
Please, what were they cured with?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Billygee2u: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2014
adebisiema: Am xo happy for them, they are lucky not to av died of the monstrous virus.....Ebola i fear u oo [color=#000099][/color]
monster virus created by the enemies of Africa.God's power pass theirs .
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Billygee2u: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2014
manosteel: With proper management, the antibodies in human can fight off Ebola, this Zmapp thing couldn't have cured those American doctors anyway. The Americans have a way of promoting their own while bringing others down.
it's good as they have exposed themselves and now,the whole world have known their hypocricy and that, they are living monsters and Anti-Christ
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by doninno(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2014
I dont get is what are they using to treat them if they say the naro silver is not good . Which drugs are they using
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by abatically(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2014
bosun11: good news but what is the remedy ? nano silver or what

There is no known cure yet. Early treatment is the best chance at survival, not wait until the virus manifests and then the immune system shuts down.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Joshcoli(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2014
BBC, CNN and that rubbish al-jezerra will not carry this kind of news
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
US and their 1st son of devil Ubama should go to hell.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by arsetalks(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Being the greatest "disliker" ( if that word exists) of GEJ's administration ( you GEJ fans can read oo, I said his administration, not his person, I don't know his person and can't dislike what I don't know) I must say kudos to him and the health ministry and all those who contributed to give these people another go at life ( well, those who GOD used really) .

This is further proof of what we as a Nation can achieve when there is WILLPOWER.

GOD bless Nigeria.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by tsharp(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola chose the wrong country. Say what you like about naija... truth is, we are rugggged!!!!!

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by pheesayor(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Iamoilprince: Nice one! If FG handled Boko haram like Ebola I dnt tink any member wud be alive by now!

The handling was by the state government, building an isolation center and massive awareness by the state government went a long way

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by GodMode: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: Being the greatest "disliker" ( if that word exists) of GEJ's administration ( you GEJ fans can read oo, I said his administration, not his person, I don't know his person and can't dislike what I don't know) I must say kudos to him and the health ministry and all those who contributed to give these people another go at life ( well, those who GOD used really) .

This is further proof of what we as a Nation can achieve when there is WILLPOWER.

GOD bless Nigeria.

The last I checked, ebola is been treated in lagos.. This is not a GEJ issue and GEJ is not responsible for it. The people risking their lives to treat the infected are responsible.

Besides why do Nigerians believe the article and hear-say... Nigerians are been maltreated at foreign airports and d best way the Nigerian politicians can do is "claim" that 4 people have allegedly been cured.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by TopUpGold: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2014
9jarians are physically fit.

What is killing others can only make us stronger.

The creator thank thee for the good work.

Westerners ntorrr
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by GodMode: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
pheesayor:

The handling was by the state government, building an isolation center and massive awareness by the state government went a long way

They don't realise your facts. Ebola has only been reported in lagos so its the state govt and the people treating the sick that's meant to be complimented.
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by UjSizzle(f): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
The comments on this thread eh grin

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by akpanikpe(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Alexas58:
Ebola is more deady than boko haram
And kills only 4 since it out break? If boko strike na hundreds we dey count oh?
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by fineyemi(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Y ar people so obnoxious. Y ar we clamoring 4 GEJ. Dis isolation of a tin to stop d manifestation of d deadly virus was all done by d lagos state govermnt. I wonder hw catastrophe Nigeria would hav been nw if patrick sawyer had disembark in 1 of dose low exclusive airport (aminu kano airport). We should give Glory to God and tank d able lagos state government 4 a job well facilitated.

Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Paulsp(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2014
Alexas58: Four more patients have been
certified clean and discharged
from the Ebola Isolation center in
Lagos after undergoing
treatment for the deadly disease.
The four patients include two male doctors, the nurse who had
earlier escaped from the isolation
center and ran to Enugu and a
female patient who was on
admission at the time Patrick
Sawyer was hospitalized at the First Consultant Hospital. The news of their discharge was
disclosed in a statement released
today by the Minister of Health,
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu and
signed by his his Special Assistant on Media and Communication, Mr. Dan Nwomeh. Read parts of the
statement after the cut. “The Minister of Health Prof.
Onyebuchi Chukwu has
announced that four additional
confirmed cases of Ebola Virus
Disease who have been
managed successfully and are now disease free have been
discharged home today. They
include two male medical
doctors and one female nurse.
The three participated in the
treatment of the index case while the fourth person was a
female patient at the time the
index case was on
admission. This brings to five
the total number of patients
diagnosed with Ebola Virus Disease who have now been
discharged from hospital.” On Saturday August 16th, the
Health Minister announced that the first Nigerian to be diagnosed
of EVD, a female doctor, had been
discharged after she was treated
and certified cured. The Minister also stated that the
total number of cases of the Ebola
Virus Disease in Nigeria remained
at 12 while the number of deaths
from the disease was four and
that the number of people under surveillance in Lagos is 189 while
in Enugu is 6.
soon everytin is gona b alryt
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Lilimax(f): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
ritababe: Thank God,
Its good to hear goodnews in the morning, that means we will hear goodnews through out today in Jesus Name

but which drug are they using, we have to know or is our gene more stonger than the virus itself?
Yes o, Nigerians are 'odo-eshi'. smiley
No doubt!
Re: Good News!! Four More Ebola Patients Discharged – Health Minister by Lilimax(f): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2014
nyt3237: good news. God pass Ebola
Na so!

499 New COVID-19 Cases, 173 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 9 - (3725 Tested) / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / All Health Workers Can Now Be Consultants-fg