Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:41 AM

If You Really Want To Be SUCCESSFUL, Just Check This Out!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Really Want To Be SUCCESSFUL, Just Check This Out!!! (580 Views)

38 Career Tips You Must Know If You Want To Be Successful In Life / Things You Must Give-up To Be Successful / What Do You Really Love to Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Want To Be SUCCESSFUL, Just Check This Out!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2014
What is success, some say achieving fame, wealth or social status, some say being the best at what you do, some say reaching what you want. All these definitions are quite true, but i will sum it all up in sentence, 'real success is doing what you enjoy and still make money from it'

I would like us to post the challenges we have had while climbing this ladder of success
If you cant post it here, please email me tjsanzy@gmail.com

The purpose of this thread is for us to TRY and work this out with you

Trust me, you can be highly successful, it just takes a little while

cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Really Want To Be SUCCESSFUL, Just Check This Out!!! by oieda: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2014
There is nothing as stress less as doing what you love.
Adding knowledge of how to make money out of it breeds success.

1 Like

Re: If You Really Want To Be SUCCESSFUL, Just Check This Out!!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
@oieda do you have some tips for us

lets share... grin

(1) (Reply)

Free Intensive Web Design Training / 7 Differences Btwn A Dreamer And A Millionaire / Better Pay Or Job Satisfaction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.