Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help With Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Dubai (828 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 46th Trading Partner With Dubai. / Make Money With Dubai Visa! / Help With Dubai Entry Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Dubai by seun2342: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2008
hello fellow landers, i am palnning to travel to dubai to go and work for 3 three month or less. we have been asked to go for Industrial attachement @ school. i have always wanted to go to dubai based on the info i have heard concerning the city, my main objective is gain experience since i learnt their Technology is growing rampantly. i have microsoft certification(MCSE) and 2yrs work experience as a system administrator in a meteorological company. i intend to procure a business visa from here and when i get there i will look for a job (i got info from google that once i get employed the company will be responsible for processing the necessary work permit and changing my visa status) am really finding it difficult to get a job online cos most of the recruiters ask for money and i dnt think they are genuine. Pls anybody who has any info that could be of great help regarding what i have said should not hesitate . Kindly be of assistance to your brother
Re: Help With Dubai by mafiaguy: 4:51am On Oct 26, 2008
Hello,
The best thing u can do now is get a temporary visa to dubai,its a social place and have a handful of ur business cards.At every spot u get,try to give people ur business card,thats the first and best way to network, It really works.
Re: Help With Dubai by abmart: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2008
you have to be there first and to obtain the Dubai visa is not a big deal, go to Muritalla International Airport, you will find a lot of their agents there, they will arange your hotel reversation and when you get to Dubai they will stamp your passport, so you can use may two to three weeks to surf for job.

If you know anybody that need visa to France, Australia, China, Thailand, Cambodia, Vientnam, Uk, and Cannada, anlso Student visa to Finland or sweden should get in touch through abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or 08037647025

(1) (Reply)

Renewal Of Uk Visa / Nigerians Beware Or China! / 2011 Dv Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.