Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) (2442 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of IG Of Police? / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) / Lagos Switches On Street Light On Iyana-ipaja Road And Its Inner Roads.( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2014
I found this police men somewhere at agbado ijaye lagos stoping and searching vehicles and motorcycle.

They are always standing on these road from morning till night.

The police men are attached to alagbado police division not far from A.I.T

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by mainheart(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2014
op, we have more most pressing problems than police been on de road
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Iamoilprince(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Na wa ooo! Dem full festac like water! Dey should be at Sambisa forest n not there!
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by PerfectFortune: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
mainheart: op, we have more most pressing problems than police been on de road

All issues are pressing and so is this one.

12 Likes

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2014
police like money as pastors take like offering...

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by usba: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Lack of policy continuation keeps ruing any gains govt has made by the introduction of such policy.

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by blackfase(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Mehhhnnnn! The men in black are back fully. Try Seme-Badagry-Mile2 express, una go tire. Their new IG hasnt really come forth with a definite blueprint for what his tenure might entail.

Policy sommersaults @ every turning. Pathetic, really..... :/

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by quest003: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2014
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Suleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Abbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by CharlesPhc: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Drove to Bayelsa State two days ago and was shocked at the Police stop and search at the Yenagoa toll gate. They practically stopped and searched every car and occupant (male & female) to their pants including commercial vehicles. The tall dark female Police officer that stopped and searched me, demonstrated high level of courtesy when after searching interiors, boot, bags and shoes said; Hon. Sir, pls bear with us, we are only doing our job, thanks for your cooperation...!!!

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by mainheart(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
quest003: what is this one saying?
who cares
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by MadCow1: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014

When you reach there stop and ask them why they have a checkpoint there. angry
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by feedthenation(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nothing last forever in Nigeria.

The police officers have to get all the money they have missed out on in the last few years, Christmas is coming!!!

3 Likes

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Sparrow13: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
mainheart: who cares
N.F.C.S does
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by RichDad1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hungry mofo

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by RichDad1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
^^^One of them.
May devil punish all exhorting police officers. Useless mofos

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by iconize(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
Un-tarred roads... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Dreyl(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Silly cops
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by hopilo: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dirty street. is this part of Lagos?
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigerians in power should learn on how to use their position to reflect on the lives of we Nigerian positively not use their position to extort money from us unnecessarily.This is just unfair.
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by ochejoseph(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Op your Observation is Spot On they have been everywhere Harassing Innocent citizens. I will Bring it to Frank Mba's Notice in a moment and let's Hear what he has to say about it !
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
They are all over Ibadan too. The shocking thing is that I ran into two characters who were wearing ankara and carrying AK47 stopping motorists.

They caught me running a light (allegedly) at KS round about.

Also one night a patrol stopped me at challenge. He accused me o fnot stopping in time eventhough I he was flashing me with his toy looking flashlight. So I showed him what a flashlight should be (my bicycle dual 750 lumen headlights). He asked if I can give it to him. Joker.
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by mainheart(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
RichDad1:
^^^One of them.
May devil punish all exhorting police officers. Useless mofos
look very well
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Yinkatolu: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Police wan spread ebola abi, because i know they won't sanitize their hands after collecting their #50
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by mikolo80: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Why is thou shall not kill in the bible.person for take dem do sniper training make we see how many go remain for road.police wen de faint wen he hear sambisa.anyway its their time let them enjoy till we find an effective strategy against harassment
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Brimmie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wait, but they never let na?
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by Mckennedy: 7:11am On Aug 20, 2014
FG SHOULD DEPLOY THEM TO BOKO HARAM STATES TO ASSIST OUR SOLDIERS,
Re: After Exit Of IG ABUBAKAR Nigerian Police Returns To Our Roads(PICS) by eaglechild: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2014
This is also Lagos? undecided

Hmm thank goodness for FG

(1) (Reply)

Trouble Brews Among Akwa Ibom Muslims / APC Terrified of Election Postponement Because Their Financier Are Broke. / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.